Tendering conservation contracts: Should information on environmental benefits be disclosed or concealed?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Reichelderfer & William G. Boggess, 1988. "Government Decision Making and Program Performance: The Case of the Conservation Reserve Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 1-11.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003.
"A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-471, November.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2002. "A Laboratory Study of Auctions for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 174066, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Iain M. Fraser, 1995. "An Analysis Of Management Agreement Bargaining Under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 20-32.
- Uwe Latacz-Lohmann & Steven Schilizzi, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Conservation Auctions," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 32-39, December.
- Ruben N. Lubowski & Michael J. Roberts, 2005. "How Cost-Effective Are Land Retirement Auctions? Estimating the Difference between Payments and Willingness to Accept in the Conservation Reserve Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1239-1247.
- Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John R. & Bryan, Brett, 2008. "Exploring the cost effectiveness of land conservation auctions and payment policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), September.
- Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill, 2006. "Using Field Experiments to Explore the Use of Multiple Bidding Rounds in Conservation Auctions," Discussion Papers 25801, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2004. "Auction Design for Voluntary Conservation Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1211-1217.
- Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Schilizzi, Steven, 2007. "Quantifying The Benefits Of Conservation Auctions: Evidence From An Economic Experiment," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7616, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Jeffery D. Connor & John R. Ward & Brett Bryan, 2008. "Exploring the cost effectiveness of land conservation auctions and payment policies ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 303-319, September.
- Uwe Latacz-Lohmann & Carel Van der Hamsvoort, 1997. "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 407-418.
- Wiebe, Keith D. & Gollehon, Noel R., 2006. "Agricultural Resources and Environmental Indicators, 2006 Edition," Economic Information Bulletin 7207, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mark Eigenraam & Loris Strappazzon & Nicola Lansdell & Craig Beverly & Gary Stoneham, 2007. "Designing frameworks to deliver unknown information to support market-based instruments," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 261-269, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-10-15 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.