Report NEP-CTA-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Barigozzi & P. Tedeschi, 2011. "Credit Markets with Ethical Banks and Motivated Borrowers," Working Papers wp786, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Romstad, Eirik & Alfnes, Frode, 2011. "Bidding behavior in environmental contract auctions with incomplete monitoring," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115985, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David A. Miller & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "Optimally Empty Promises and Endogenous Supervision," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1823, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2012.
- J. Philipp Reiss & Irenaeus Wolff, 2011. "Incentive Effects of Funding Contracts: An Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series 70, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Böheim, René & Leoni, Thomas, 2011. "Firms' Moral Hazard in Sickness Absences," IZA Discussion Papers 6005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saglam, Ismail, 2011. "Divorce costs and marital dissolution in a one-to-one matching framework with nontransferable utilities," MPRA Paper 33841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jianpei Li, 2011. "Contracting for Infrastructure Projects as Credence Goods," NCER Working Paper Series 73, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Kaplan, Todd & Ruffle, Bradley, . "Which Way to Cooperate," Working Papers WP2011/5, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 04 Oct 2011.
- Riccardo Martina & Salvatore Piccolo, 2011. "A Note on the Value of Residual Claimancy with Competing Vertical Hierarchies," CSEF Working Papers 291, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard in Job Displacement Insurance Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 6003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, . "Bribing in second-price auctions," Working Papers WP2011/7, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 06 Oct 2011.
- Russo, Carlo & Perito, Maria Angela & Di Fonzo, Antonella, 2011. "Our products are safe (don't tell anyone!). Why don't supermarkets advertise their private food safety standards?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115987, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2011. "Tendering conservation contracts: Should information on environmental benefits be disclosed or concealed?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114625, European Association of Agricultural Economists.