Citations for "An Analysis of the Health and Retirement Status of the Elderly"
by Robin C. Sickles & Paul J. Taubman
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2004.
"The Effect of Improvements in Health and Longevity on Optimal Retirement and Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
10919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2005. "The Effect of Improvements in Health and Longevity on Optimal Retirement and Saving," PGDA Working Papers 0205, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Labeaga, José M. & Martínez Granado, Maite, 1999. "Health status and retirement decisions for older European couples," IRISS Working Paper Series 1999-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Danielle Carusi Machado & Carine Milcent & Jack Huguenin, 2013. "School absenteeism, work and health among Brazilian children: Full information versus limited information model," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00943045, HAL.
- Pauline Givord & Cédric Afsa, 2009. "Le rôle des conditions de travail dans les absences pour maladie : le cas des horaires irréguliers," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 187(1), pages 83-103.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Song, Jae & Wixon, Bernard, 2008. "A model of Social Security Disability Insurance using matched SIPP/Administrative data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 4-20, July.
- Grossman, Michael, 2006.
"Education and Nonmarket Outcomes,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Chris Herbst & Burt Barnow, 2008. "Close to Home: A Simultaneous Equations Model of the Relationship Between Child Care Accessibility and Female Labor Force Participation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 128-151, March.
- Gannon, Brenda, 2004.
"Disability and Labour Force Participation in Ireland 1995-2000,"
HRBWP11, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brenda Gannon, 2004. "Disability and Labour Force Participation in Ireland 1995-2000," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1431004, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Anne Møller Danø & Mette Ejrnæs & Leif Husted, 2004.
"Do Single Women Value Early Retirement more than Single Men?,"
CAM Working Papers
2004-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Moller Dano, Anne & Ejrnaes, Mette & Husted, Leif, 2005. "Do single women value early retirement more than single men?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Leroux, Justin & Rizzo, John & Sickles, Robin, 2004. "Health, Mental Health and Labor Productivity: The Role of Self-Reporting Bias," Working Papers 2004-09, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Maarten Lindeboom & Marcel Kerkhofs, 2004. "Subjective Health Measures, Reporting Errors and Endogeneity in the Relationship Between Health and Work," CEIS Research Paper 46, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Cai, Lixin, 2010.
"The relationship between health and labour force participation: Evidence from a panel data simultaneous equation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-90, January.
- Lixin Cai, 2007. "The Relationship between Health and Labour Force Participation: Evidence from a Panel Data Simultaneous Equation Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999.
"Health problems as determinants of retirement: Are self-rated measures endogenous?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Debra S. Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," NBER Working Papers 6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2004. "Health and Retirement. An Update of the Literature," Discussion Papers 932, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jacques Huguenin & Florian Pelgrin & Alberto Holly, 2009. "Estimation of multivariate probit models by exact maximum likelihood," Working Papers 0902, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Ana Llena-Nozal & Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait, 2005.
"The effect of work on mental health: Does occupation Matter?,"
Labor and Demography
- Ana Llena-Nozal & Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait, 2004. "The effect of work on mental health: does occupation matter?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 1045-1062.
- Ross Stolzenberg, 2011. "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night: The Effect of Retirement on Subsequent Mortality of U.S. Supreme Court Justices, 1801–2006," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1317-1346, November.
- Roberto Montero Granados & José Jesús Martín Martín & Juan de Dios Jiménez Aguilera, 2008. "Horizontal Inequity in Access to Healthcare Services and Educational Level in Spain," FEG Working Paper Series 08/03, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2005.
"Health Status and Labour Force Status of Older Working-Age Australian Men,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2005n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2007. "Health status and labour force status of older working-age Australian men," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 10(4), pages 227-252, December.
- van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 2008.
"Social security and the retirement and savings behavior of low-income households,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 21-42, July.
- Wilbert van der Klaauw & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2005. "Social Security and the Retirement and Savings Behavior of Low Income Households," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Linda A. Wray, 2003. "Mental Health and Labor Force Exits in Older Workers: The Mediating or Moderating Roles of Physical Health and Job Factors," Working Papers wp047, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Cédric AFSA & Pauline GIVORD, 2009.
"The Impact of Working Conditions on Sickness Absence : A Theoretical Model and an Empirical Application to Work Schedules,"
2009-06, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Cédric Afsa & Pauline Givord, 2014. "The impact of working conditions on sickness absence: a theoretical model and an empirical application to work schedules," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 285-305, February.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1988.
"The Joint Retirement Decision of Husbands and Wives,"
NBER Working Papers
2803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1990. "The Joint Retirement Decision of Husbands and Wives," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 231-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fe, Eduardo & Hollingsworth, Bruce, 2012. "Estimating the eect of retirement on mental health via panel discontinuity designs," MPRA Paper 38162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jere Behrman & Robin Sickles & Paul Taubman, 1990. "Age-Specific Death Rates With Tobacco Smoking and Occupational Activity: Sensitivity to Sample Length, Functional Form, and Unobserved Frailty," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 267-284, May.
- Mao, Hong & Ostaszewski, Krzysztof M. & Wang, Yuling, 2014. "Optimal retirement age, leisure and consumption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 458-464.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2004. "Labour Force Behavior of Elderly Two Adult Households: Evidence from EU-countries," Discussion Papers 933, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stern, Steven, 1996. "Semiparametric estimates of the supply and demand effects of disability on labor force participation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 49-70.
- Heidler, Matthias & Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Leifels, Arne, 2006. "Heterogenous life expectancy, adverse selection, and retirement behaviour," FZG Discussion Papers 13, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Owen O'Donnell, 1998. "The Effect of Disability on Employment Allowing for Work Incapacity," Studies in Economics 9813, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1987. "Estimating the Intrafamily Incidence of Health: Child Illness and Gender Inequality in Indonesian Households," Bulletins 7501, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2007. "Therapeutic non-adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1185-1204.
- Montalto, Catherine Phillips & Yuh, Yoonkyung & Hanna, Sherman, 2000. "Determinants of planned retirement age," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, 00.
- Maarten Lindeboom & Marcel Kerkhofs, 2009. "Health and work of the elderly: subjective health measures, reporting errors and endogeneity in the relationship between health and work," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 1024-1046.
- Christian Salas, 2002. "On the empirical association between poor health and low socioeconomic status at old age," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 207-220.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Health Status and Labour Force Participation: Evidence from the HILDA Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2006. "Health status and labour force participation: evidence from Australia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 241-261.
- Elena Bastida & José A. Pagán, 2002. "The impact of diabetes on adult employment and earnings of Mexican Americans: Findings from a community based study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 403-413.