Citations for "A Theory of Growth and Volatility at the Aggregate and Firm Level"
by Diego Comin & Sunil Mulani
- Chun, Hyunbae & Kim, Jung-Wook & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2008.
"Creative destruction and firm-specific performance heterogeneity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 109-135, July.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2007. "Creative Destruction and Firm-Specific Performance Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 13011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batyra, Anna, 2013.
"Are Turbulences of Sargent and Ljungqvist consistent with lower Aggregate Volatility?,"
GIAM Working Papers
13-2, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Anna Batyra, 2007. "Are turbulences of Sargent and Ljungqvist consistent with lower aggregate volatility?," 2007 Meeting Papers 413, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "The great dissolution: organization capital and diverging volatility puzzle," MPRA Paper 13701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Holden, 2012. "Medium-frequency cycles and the remarkable near trend-stationarity of output," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1412, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2006.
"Volatility and Dispersion in Business Growth Rates: Publicly Traded versus Privately Held Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
12354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2007. "Volatility and Dispersion in Business Growth Rates: Publicly Traded versus Privately Held Firms," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2006, Volume 21, pages 107-180 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Davis & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2006. "Volatility and Dispersion in Business Growth Rates: Publicly Traded Versus Privately Held Firms," Working Papers 06-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- De Nicolò, Gianni & Laeven, Luc & Ueda, Kenichi, 2008.
"Corporate governance quality: Trends and real effects,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 198-228, April.
- Kenichi Ueda & Gianni De Nicolo & Luc Laeven, 2006. "Corporate Governance Quality; Trends and Real Effects," IMF Working Papers 06/293, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sørensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2010.
"Deep Financial Integration and Volatility,"
NBER Working Papers
15900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E & Volosovych, Vadym, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1006, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Vadym Volosovych & Bent E. Sørensen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," 2010 Meeting Papers 232, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler, 2006.
"Medium-Term Business Cycles,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 523-551, June.
- Imbs, Jean, 2007.
"Growth and volatility,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1848-1862, October.
- Alain Gabler & Omar Licandro, 2007. "Endogenous Growth through Selection and Imitation," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/26, European University Institute.
- Comin, Diego & Groshen, Erica L. & Rabin, Bess, 2009.
"Turbulent firms, turbulent wages?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 109-133, January.
- Miles Parker, 2006. "Diverging Trends in Aggregate and Firm-Level Volatility in the UK," Discussion Papers 16, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Alvar Kangur, 2016.
"What Rules in the ‘Deep’ Determinants of Comparative Development?,"
Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe,
Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 8(1).
- Alvar Kangur, 2008. "What rules in the 'deep' determinants of comparative development?," Economics Series Working Papers 386, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nuno Barrau, Galo, 2008. "Schumpeterian Foundations of Real Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 9430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Andrew Levin, 2009. "Measuring Changes in Firm-Level Volatility: An Application to Japan," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/20, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Chun, Hyunbae & Ha, Joonkyung & Kim, Jung-Wook, 2014. "Firm heterogeneity, R&D, and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 149-156.
- Olaberria, Eduardo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2009. "Managing East Asia's macroeconomic volatility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4989, The World Bank.
- Naomi N. Griffin, 2007. "Assessing the Relationship between Economic Stability and Dynamic Employment Responses to Aggregate Shocks: Working Paper 2007-04," Working Papers 18422, Congressional Budget Office.
- Maria Garcia-Vega & Alessandra Guariglia, .
"Volatility, Financial Constraints, and trade,"
07/33, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Chun, Hyunbae & Kim, Jung-Wook & Lee, Jason, 2015. "How does information technology improve aggregate productivity? A new channel of productivity dispersion and reallocation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 999-1016.
- Dong, John Qi, 2016. "On the contingent rent-generating potential of firm-specific managerial experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4358-4362.
- Christoph Görtz & John Tsoukalas, .
"Learning, Capital-Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
11/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christoph Gortz & John D. Tsoukalas, 2013. "Learning, Capital Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 708-723, October.
- Gortz, Christoph & John, Tsoukalas, 2011. "Learning, capital-embodied technology and aggregate fluctuations," MPRA Paper 35438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu, 2015. "What Drives Productivity Volatility of Chinese Industrial Firms?," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-32, CIRANO.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Firm lifecycles and evolution of industry productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1080-1098.
- J. Christina Wang, 2006. "Financial innovations, idiosyncratic risk, and the joint evolution of real and financial volatilities," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Galo Nuño Barrau, 2008. "Schumpeterian Foundations of Real Business Cycles," Working Papers 0805, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Economidou, Claire & Sanders, Mark W.J.L., 2013. "Innovation over the industry life-cycle: Evidence from EU manufacturing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 78-91.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Andrew McAfee & Michael Sorell & Feng Zhu, 2007. "Scale without mass: business process replication and industry dynamics," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi & Xu, Zhiwei, 2013. "Financial development and long-run volatility trends," Working Papers 2013-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 21 Sep 2016.
- Boris Cournède & Paula Garda & Volker Ziemann, 2015. "Effects of Economic Policies on Microeconomic Stability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1201, OECD Publishing.
- Shalini Mitra, 2012. "Does Financial Development Cause Higher Firm Volatility and Lower Aggregate Volatility?," Working papers 2012-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Schiffbauer, Marc, 2006. "Theoretical and methodological study on the role of public policies in fostering innovation and growth," Papers DYNREG04, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frederick L Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2008. "The Impact of Public Capital, Human Capital, and Knowledge on Aggregate Output," IMF Working Papers 08/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu, 2016. "What Drives the Volatility of Firm Level Productivity in China?," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(5), pages 64-80, June.
- María Elisa Farías, 2008. "Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries: The Role of Credits and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 488, Central Bank of Chile.
- Thesmar, David & Thoenig, Mathias, 2009. "Contrasting Trends in Firm Volatility: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.