Citations for "Seigniorage in a Cross-Section of Countries"
by Click, Reid W
- Josef Schroth, 2013. "Fiscal policy coordination in monetary unions," 2013 Meeting Papers 74, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 2000.
"Reliance, composition, and inflation,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 20-28.
- Lin, Hsin-Yi & Chu, Hao-Pang, 2013. "Are fiscal deficits inflationary?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 214-233.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2005.
"The Political Economy of Seigniorage,"
NIPE Working Papers
12/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sergey E. Pekarski, 2015. "Tight Money and the Sustainability of Public Debt," HSE Working papers WP BRP 95/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Stijn van Nieuwerburgh & Michael Kumhof, 2005.
"Monetary Policy in an Equilibrium Portfolio Balance Model,"
2005 Meeting Papers
851, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Kumhof & Stijn van Nieuwerburgh, 2007. "Monetary Policy in an Equilibrium Portfolio Balance Model," IMF Working Papers 07/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 2001.
"On the Use of the Inflation Tax When Nondistortionary Taxes Are Available,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 823-841, October.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph, 2001. "On the Use of the Inflation Tax when Non-Distortionary Taxes Are Available," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007.
"Dollarization and financial integration,"
385, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," International Finance Discussion Papers 890, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan Heathcote & Cristina Arellano, 2004. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," 2004 Meeting Papers 10, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ali Coskun Tunçer, 2013. "The Black Swan of the Golden Periphery: The Ottoman Empire during the Classical Gold Standard Era," Working Papers 14, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- CASTRO, Rui & De RESENDE, Carlos & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2003.
"The Backing of Government Debt and the Price Level,"
Cahiers de recherche
16-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- CASTRO, Rui & RESENDE, Carlos & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003. "The Backing of Government Debt and the Price Level," Cahiers de recherche 2003-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Luis Ignacio JÃ¡come & Francisco F. Vazquez, 2005.
"Any Link Between Legal Central Bank Independence and Inflation? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IMF Working Papers
05/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Jácome & Francisco Vázquez, 2005. "Any Link Between Legal Central Bank Independence and Inflation? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Macroeconomics 0508011, EconWPA.
- Chris Crowe, 2004.
"Inflation, Inequality and Social Conflict,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
69, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Isakova, Asel, 2010. "Currency substitution in the economies of Central Asia : how much does it cost?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Coşkun Tunçer, 2012. "Monetary sovereignty during the classical gold standard era: the Ottoman Empire and Europe, 1880-1913," Economic History Working Papers 44725, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Prasad, A & Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar, 2003. "Government Deficit and Inflation in India," MPRA Paper 51106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005.
"Openness and inflation volatility: Cross-country evidence,"
2005-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005. "Openness and inflation volatility: cross-country evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jean-Claude Nachega, 2005. "Fiscal Dominance and Inflation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," IMF Working Papers 05/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Kumhof, 2010.
"International Currency Portfolios,"
2010 Meeting Papers
84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mohanty, Deepak & John, Joice, 2015. "Determinants of inflation in India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 86-96.
- Krzysztof Makarski, 2009.
"Dollarization as a Signaling Device,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
63, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Jeffrey Rogers Hummel, 2007. "Death and Taxes, Including Inflation: the Public versus Economists," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(1), pages 46-59, January.
- repec:pra:mprapa:61939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Crowe, 2004. "Inflation, inequality and social conflict," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19932, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Camelia, BALTARETU, 2016. "A Review Of Theoretical Approaches About Seigniorage," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 1(1), pages 82-88.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2010. "Inflation, Volatile Public Spending, and Endogenously Sustained Growth," Post-Print hal-00732760, HAL.
- Garcia Fortuny, Judit, 2014. "The Effects of Corruption and Seigniorage on Growth and Inflation," Working Papers 2072/246961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Song Han & Casey B. Mulligan, 2001. "Inflation and the Size of Government," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pinar Yesin, 2004. "Tax Collection Costs, Tax Evasion and Optimal Interest Rates," Working Papers 04.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- D Varvarigos, 2004. "Non-neutrality and Uncertainty in a Model of Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 41, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.