An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paris, Quirino & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2014. "Testing the adding up condition in demand systems," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182827, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- B. Verhelst & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Implicit Contracts and Price Stickiness: Evidence from Customer-Level Scanner Data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/776, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Zhou, Xia “Vivian”, 2015. "Using Almost Ideal Demand System To Analyze Demand For Shrimp In Us Food Market," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-16, July.
- Bjarne Jensen & Paul Boer & Jan Daal & Peter Jensen, 2011.
"Global restrictions on the parameters of the CDES indirect utility function,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 217-235, April.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Paul De Boer & Jan Van Daal & Peter S. Jensen, 2011. "Global restrictions on the parameters of the CDES indirect utility function," Post-Print halshs-00593246, HAL.
- Barnett, William A. & Seck, Ousmane, 2006.
"Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?,"
417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2006. "Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200605, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Zhou, Xia (Vivian) & Shaik, Saleem, 2008. "Demand Analysis for Shrimp in the United States," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6524, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron Mittelhammer, 2010.
"Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 309-339, December.
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2004. "Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 450, Econometric Society.
- Paris, Quirino & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2012. "Quantity Versus Shares in Estimating Demand Systems," Working Papers 124575, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2014.
"Imposing curvature conditions on flexible functional forms for GNP functions,"
Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1411-1440, December.
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2012. "Imposing Curvature Conditions on Flexible Functional Forms for GNP Functions," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-5, CREATE.
- Tite Ehuitché Beke, 2017. "Analysis of Substitute Products in the Demand for Food Products in Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_330, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Ghahremanzadeh, Mohammad & Ziaei, Mohammad Bagher, 2014. "Food Price Change and its Welfare Impact on Iranian Households," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-11, December.
- Gahvari Firouz & Taheripour Farzad, 2011. "Fiscal Reforms in General Equilibrium: Theory and an Application to the Subsidy Debate in Iran," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-54, June.
- Toshinobu Matsuda, 2006. "Linear approximations to the quadratic almost ideal demand system," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 663-675, September.
- Haroon Sarwar & Zakir Hussain & Masood Sarwar, 2011. "A Semi-Nonparametric Approach to the Demand for Money in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 87-110, Jul-Dec.
- Jones, Barry E. & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Elger, Thomas & Dutkowsky, Donald H., 2008. "Monetary policy and monetary asset substitution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 18-22, April.
- Wolff, Hendrik & Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2004. "Imposing Monotonicity And Curvature On Flexible Functional Forms," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20256, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Application of the Quaids Model to the Food Sector in India," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 42-54, January.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Pellow, Scott, 2004. "The role of global vs. local negativity in functional form selection: an application to Canadian consumer demands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 345-360, March.
- William A. Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2008. "Rotterdam model versus almost ideal demand system: will the best specification please stand up?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 795-824.
- Abiodun Elijah Obayelu & V.O. Okoruwa & O.I.Y. Ajani, 2009. "Cross-sectional analysis of food demand in the North Central, Nigeria: The quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 173-193, January.
- Adrian R. Fleissig, 2016. "Changing Trends in U.S. Alcohol Demand," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 263-276, September.
- Nguyen, Thang, 2005. "Separating Quantity Shock and Quality Innovation in Relative Prices," MPRA Paper 225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 May 2006.
- Nguyen, Duong T.M. & McLaren, Keith Robert & Zhao, Xueyan, 2008. "Multi-Output Broadacre Agricultural Production: Estimating A Cost Function Using Quasi-Micro Farm Level Data From Australia," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6009, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2006. "Economic Evidence of Willingness to Pay for the National Animal Identification System in the US," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25342, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olorunfemi Sola, 2013. "Demand for food in Ondo state, Nigeria: Using quadratic almost ideal demand system," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 001-019.
- Fleissig, 2015. "Changes in aggregate food demand over the business cycle," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(17), pages 1366-1371, November.
- Oliver, Atara Stephanie, 2013. "Information Technology and Transportation: Substitutes or Complements?," MPRA Paper 46548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1112-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Klonaris, Stathis, 2009. "An analysis of Greek wood and wood product imports: Evidence from the linear quadratic aids," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 266-270, July.
- Resende Filho, M A & Bressan, V G F & Braga, M J & Bressan, A A, 2011.
"Sobre a Demanda Agregada por Carnes no Mercado Brasileiro
[On the Demand for Meat in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 31818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drake, Leigh & Fleissig, Adrian R., 2010. "Substitution between monetary assets and consumer goods: New evidence on the monetary transmission mechanism," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2811-2821, November.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy J. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2008. "Estimating demand with distance functions: Parameterization in the primal and dual," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 266-274, December.
- Juan Manuel Domínguez, 2015. "An Analysis of the Technological Structure of Refineries and Blenders: Estimation of the Leontief Multiproduct Cost Function and Reservation Prices," REVISTA EQUIDAD Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE, May.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Rangel-Ruiz, Ricardo, 2005. "Microeconometrics and measurement matters: Some results from monetary economics for Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 307-330, June.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2008. "Sobre O Valor Econômico Do Sistema De Identificação Animal Dos Eua (Nais): Notícias A Respeito Do Mau Da Vaca Louca Afetam O Consumo De Carnes?," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 112719, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).