Political versus Economic Institutions in the Growth Process
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:174-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:4:p:715-742 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:72:y:2019:i:c:p:80-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:1:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina JUDE & Grégory LEVIEUGE, 2013.
"Growth Effect of FDI in Developing Economies: the Role of Institutional Quality,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
2251, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- C. Jude & G. Levieuge, 2015. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," Working papers 559, Banque de France.
- Cristina Jude & Grégory Levieuge, 2014. "Growth Effect of FDI in Developing Economies: the Role of Institutional Quality," Working Papers halshs-01014404, HAL.
- JUDE, Cristina & LEVIEUGE, Gregory, 2013. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," MPRA Paper 49321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zergawu, Yitagesu Zewdu & Walle, Yabibal M. & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel), 2018. "The Joint Impact of Infrastructure and Institutions on Economic Growth," Working Papers 2072/332584, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:37-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:675-688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Venard, 2013. "Institutions, Corruption and Sustainable Development," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2545-2562.
- Konte M., 2014. "Do remittances not promote growth? : a bias-adjusted three-step mixture-of-regressions," MERIT Working Papers 075, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0028-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavlik, Jamie Bologna & Williams, Ryan Blake, 2018. "Is the Devil in the Shadow? A Reexamination of the Relationship between Institutions and Income," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266675, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2016. "Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth in European Countries," MPRA Paper 72427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2019. "The role of institutions in private participation in infrastructure revisited," MPRA Paper 93555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah & Opoku, Eric Evans Osei, 2016. "Energy consumption, political regime and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 36-44.
- Maty Konte, 2013.
"A curse or a blessing? Natural resources in a multiple growth regimes analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(26), pages 3760-3769, September.
- Maty Konte, 2012. "A Curse or a Blessing? Natural Resources in a Multiple Growth Regimes Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00793217, HAL.
- Maty Konte, 2013. "A curse or a blessing? Natural resources in a multiple growth regimes analysis," Post-Print hal-01498259, HAL.
- Maty Konte, 2012. "A Curse or a Blessing? Natural Resources in a Multiple Growth Regimes Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1218, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Bertrand Venard, 2013. "Institutions, Corruption and Sustainable Development," Post-Print hal-00874275, HAL.
- ROUGIER Eric, 2015. "\"The parts and the whole”: Unbundling and re-bundling institutional systems and their effect on economic development," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Niclas Berggren & Christian Bjørnskov & David Lipka, 2015. "Legitimacy and the cost of government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 307-328, March.
- Slesman, Ly & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Ra'ees, Wahabuddin, 2015. "Institutional infrastructure and economic growth in member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 214-226.
- Onyimadu, Chukwuemeka, 2015. "A Case of Growth Without Development: A Comparative Study Between Nigeria and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 77202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Gründler & Tommy Krieger, 2019. "Should We Care (More) About Data Aggregation? Evidence from the Democracy-Growth-Nexus," CESifo Working Paper Series 7480, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Lloyd & Cassey Lee, 2016. "A Review of the Recent Literature on the Institutional Economics Analysis of the Long-Run Performance of Nations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2019, The University of Melbourne.
- Lien, Nguyen Phuong, 2015. "The impact of institutional quality on tax revenue in developing countries," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(10), pages 181-195, October.
- Blau, Benjamin M. & Brough, Tyler J. & Thomas, Diana W., 2014. "Economic freedom and the stability of stock prices: A cross-country analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 182-196.
- repec:spr:homoec:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41412-017-0050-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1224-z is not listed on IDEAS