Citations for "On Price Recognition and Computational Complexity in a Monopolistic Model"
by Rubenstein, A.
- Kaminski, Bogumil & Latek, Maciej, 2012. "A Simple Model of Bertrand Duopoly with Noisy Prices," MPRA Paper 41333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jehiel, Philippe, 2005.
"Analogy-based expectation equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 81-104, August.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 1417, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002.
"Modelling the economic interaction of agents with diverse abilities to recognise equilibrium patterns,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2003. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents With Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 212-223, 03.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2010. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000108, David K. Levine.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002. "Modelling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognise Equilibrium Patterns," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 440, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Haucap, Justus, 2010. "Eingeschränkte Rationalität in der Wettbewerbsökonomie," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 08, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kfir Eliaz & Ran Spiegler, 2011.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 235-262.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2006. "Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing," MPRA Paper 21434, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2009.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2009. "Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2014. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 151-163.
- Sylvain Béal, 2010. "Perceptron versus automaton in the finitely repeated prisoner’s dilemma," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 183-204, August.
- Piccione, Michele & Spiegler, Ran, 2009.
"Price Competition under Limited Comparability,"
21427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2009.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006.
"Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, . "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Macroeconomics 0207008, EconWPA.
- David Romer, 2003.
"Misconceptions and Political Outcomes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 1-20, January.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haan, M. & Kooreman, P., 2006. "Price anomalies in the used car market," Other publications TiSEM 2dc8b444-3927-4d58-8f41-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2013. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Working Papers 495, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- B. Luppi, 2006. "Price Competition over Boundedly Rational Agents," Working Papers 565, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2005. "Boards in Agricultural Cooperatives: Competence, Authority, and Incentives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-042-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jidong Zhou, 2011.
"Reference Dependence and Market Competition,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 1073-1097, December.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1995. "Game theory : The next stage," Discussion Paper 1995-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Competitive Framing," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 35-58, August.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2006. "Belief merging and revision under social influence: An explanation for the volatility clustering puzzle," MPRA Paper 657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ran Spiegler, 2006.
"The Market for Quacks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1113-1131.
- Hvide, Hans K., 2002. "Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-28, May.
- Nobuo Koida, 2012. "Nest-monotonic two-stage acts and exponential probability capacities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 99-124, May.
- Hammad A. Siddiqi, 2006. "Is it Social Influence on Beliefs Under Ambiguity? A Possible Explanation for Volatility Clustering," Microeconomics Working Papers 22279, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian networks and boundedly rational expectations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Engelberg, Joseph E. & Reed, Adam V. & Ringgenberg, Matthew C., 2012. "How are shorts informed?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 260-278.