Citations for "On Price Recognition and Computational Complexity in a Monopolistic Model"
by Rubenstein, A.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2013. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 495, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Levent Kutlu, 2015. "Limited Memory Consumers and Price Dispersion," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 349-357, June.
- Philippe Jeniel, 2001.
"Analogy-Based Expectation Equilibrium,"
Economics Working Papers
0003, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2009.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Piccione & Ran Spiegler, 2010.
"Price Competition under Limited Comparability,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000001143, David K. Levine.
- Hvide, Hans K., 2002. "Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-28, May.
- Peter Kooreman & Marco Haan, 2006.
"Price Anomalies in the Used Car Market,"
Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 41-62, 03.
- Ran Spiegler, 2006.
"The Market for Quacks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1113-1131.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2006. "Belief merging and revision under social influence: An explanation for the volatility clustering puzzle," MPRA Paper 657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2005. "Boards in Agricultural Cooperatives: Competence, Authority, and Incentives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-042-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kaminski, Bogumil & Latek, Maciej, 2012. "A Simple Model of Bertrand Duopoly with Noisy Prices," MPRA Paper 41333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1995. "Game theory : The next stage," Discussion Paper 1995-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014.
"Bayesian networks and boundedly rational expectations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
57994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 1417, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002.
"Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries,"
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006. "Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, . "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:but:manage:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:151-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Luppi, 2006. "Price Competition over Boundedly Rational Agents," Working Papers 565, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008.
"Reference Dependence and Market Competition,"
9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haucap, Justus, 2010. "Eingeschränkte Rationalität in der Wettbewerbsökonomie," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 08, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- David Romer, 2003.
"Misconceptions and Political Outcomes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 1-20, January.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002.
"Modelling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognise Equilibrium Patterns,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
440, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2003. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents With Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 212-223, 03.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2010. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000108, David K. Levine.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002. "Modelling the economic interaction of agents with diverse abilities to recognise equilibrium patterns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sylvain Béal, 2010.
"Perceptron versus automaton in the finitely repeated prisoner’s dilemma,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 183-204, August.
- Sylvain Béal, 2010. "Perceptron versus Automaton in the Finitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Post-Print halshs-00530593, HAL.
- Oktay Surucu, 2010.
"Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team,"
199, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2014. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 151-163.
- Engelberg, Joseph E. & Reed, Adam V. & Ringgenberg, Matthew C., 2012. "How are shorts informed?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 260-278.
- Hammad A. Siddiqi, 2006. "Is it Social Influence on Beliefs Under Ambiguity? A Possible Explanation for Volatility Clustering," Microeconomics Working Papers 22279, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Competitive Framing," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 35-58, August.
- Nobuo Koida, 2012. "Nest-monotonic two-stage acts and exponential probability capacities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 99-124, May.