Citations for "On Price Recognition and Computational Complexity in a Monopolistic Model"
by Rubenstein, A.
- Michele Piccione & Ran Spiegler, 2012.
"Price Competition Under Limited Comparability,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(1), pages 97-135.
- Piccione, Michele & Spiegler, Ran, 2009. "Price Competition under Limited Comparability," MPRA Paper 21427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2009.
- Michele Piccione & Ran Spiegler, 2010. "Price Competition under Limited Comparability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000001143, David K. Levine.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002.
"Modelling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognise Equilibrium Patterns,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
440, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2003. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents With Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 212-223, 03.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2010. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000108, David K. Levine.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002. "Modelling the economic interaction of agents with diverse abilities to recognise equilibrium patterns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
21434, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2009.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2014. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 151-163.
- Jidong Zhou, 2011.
"Reference Dependence and Market Competition,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 1073-1097, December.
- Haucap, Justus, 2010. "Eingeschränkte Rationalität in der Wettbewerbsökonomie," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 08, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hvide, Hans K., 2002. "Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-28, May.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005.
"Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations,"
122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006. "Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2005. "Boards in Agricultural Cooperatives: Competence, Authority, and Incentives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-042-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jehiel, Philippe, 2005.
"Analogy-based expectation equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 81-104, August.
- Ran Spiegler, 2006.
"The Market for Quacks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1113-1131.
- David Romer, 1997.
"Misconceptions and Political Outcomes,"
NBER Working Papers
6117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002.
"Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries,"
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006. "Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, . "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014.
"Bayesian networks and boundedly rational expectations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
57994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 1417, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Kaminski, Bogumil & Latek, Maciej, 2012. "A Simple Model of Bertrand Duopoly with Noisy Prices," MPRA Paper 41333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuo Koida, 2012. "Nest-monotonic two-stage acts and exponential probability capacities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 99-124, May.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2013. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Working Papers 495, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Competitive Framing," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 35-58, August.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2006. "Belief merging and revision under social influence: An explanation for the volatility clustering puzzle," MPRA Paper 657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hammad A. Siddiqi, 2006. "Is it Social Influence on Beliefs Under Ambiguity? A Possible Explanation for Volatility Clustering," Microeconomics Working Papers 22279, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- B. Luppi, 2006. "Price Competition over Boundedly Rational Agents," Working Papers 565, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1995. "Game theory : The next stage," Discussion Paper 1995-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engelberg, Joseph E. & Reed, Adam V. & Ringgenberg, Matthew C., 2012. "How are shorts informed?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 260-278.
- Haan, M. & Kooreman, P., 2006. "Price anomalies in the used car market," Other publications TiSEM 2dc8b444-3927-4d58-8f41-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sylvain Béal, 2010. "Perceptron versus automaton in the finitely repeated prisoner’s dilemma," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 183-204, August.