Citations for "On Price Recognition and Computational Complexity in a Monopolistic Model"
by Rubenstein, A.
- Nobuo Koida, 2012. "Nest-monotonic two-stage acts and exponential probability capacities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 99-124, May.
- Kaminski, Bogumil & Latek, Maciej, 2012. "A Simple Model of Bertrand Duopoly with Noisy Prices," MPRA Paper 41333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Fioretti, .
"Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries,"
Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003
07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006. "Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Macroeconomics 0207008, EconWPA.
- Peter Kooreman & Marco Haan, 2006.
"Price Anomalies in the Used Car Market,"
Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 41-62, 03.
- repec:but:manage:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:151-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- B. Luppi, 2006. "Price Competition over Boundedly Rational Agents," Working Papers 565, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2006. "Belief merging and revision under social influence: An explanation for the volatility clustering puzzle," MPRA Paper 657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002.
"Modelling the economic interaction of agents with diverse abilities to recognise equilibrium patterns,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2003. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents With Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 212-223, 03.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2002. "Modelling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognise Equilibrium Patterns," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 440, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2010. "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents with Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000108, David K. Levine.
- Levent Kutlu, 2015. "Limited Memory Consumers and Price Dispersion," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 349-357, June.
- Philippe Jehiel, 2005.
"Analogy-Based Expectation Equilibrium,"
784828000000000106, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Engelberg, Joseph E. & Reed, Adam V. & Ringgenberg, Matthew C., 2012. "How are shorts informed?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 260-278.
- Oktay Surucu, 2010.
"Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team,"
199, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2014. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 151-163.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008.
"Reference Dependence and Market Competition,"
9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piccione, Michele & Spiegler, Ran, 2009.
"Price Competition under Limited Comparability,"
21427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2009.
- Hammad A. Siddiqi, 2006. "Is it Social Influence on Beliefs Under Ambiguity? A Possible Explanation for Volatility Clustering," Microeconomics Working Papers 22279, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2005. "Boards in Agricultural Cooperatives: Competence, Authority, and Incentives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-042-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
21434, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2009.
- David Romer, 1997.
"Misconceptions and Political Outcomes,"
NBER Working Papers
6117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1995. "Game theory : The next stage," Discussion Paper 1995-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hvide, Hans K., 2002. "Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-28, May.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Competitive Framing," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 35-58, August.
- Haucap, Justus, 2010. "Eingeschränkte Rationalität in der Wettbewerbsökonomie," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 08, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ran Spiegler, 2014.
"Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations,"
1417, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian networks and boundedly rational expectations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rani Spiegler, 2005.
"The Market for Quacks,"
784828000000000634, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Béal, 2010. "Perceptron versus automaton in the finitely repeated prisoner’s dilemma," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 183-204, August.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2013. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 495, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.