Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005.
"Modeling Bounded Rationality,"
784828000000000152, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Samet, Dov, 1989.
"Bounded versus unbounded rationality: The tyranny of the weak,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 213-221, September.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Dov Samet, 1989. "Bounded Versus Unbounded Rationality: The Tyranny of the Weak," Post-Print hal-00753239, HAL.
- Rabin, Mathew, 1991.
"Cognitive Dissonance and Social Change,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt37b169jt, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1993.
"On Price Recognition and Computational Complexity in a Monopolistic Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 473-84, June.
- Rubenstein, A., 1991. "On Price Recognition and Computational Complexity in a Monopolistic Model," Papers 35-91, Tel Aviv.
- Kyle, Albert S & Wang, F Albert, 1997. " Speculation Duopoly with Agreement to Disagree: Can Overconfidence Survive the Market Test?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2073-90, December.
- Hvide, H.K., 1999.
"Bounds to Memory Loss,"
11-99, Tel Aviv.
- Hans K. Hvide, 2003. "Education and the Allocation of Talent," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 945-976, October.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- Chaim Fershtman & Ehud Kalai, 1993.
"Complexity Considerations and Market Behavior,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(2), pages 224-235, Summer.
- Dan Lovallo & Colin Camerer, 1999. "Overconfidence and Excess Entry: An Experimental Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 306-318, March.
- Rogers, Alan R, 1994. "Evolution of Time Preference by Natural Selection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 460-81, June.
- Barton L. Lipman, 1995.
"Information Processing and Bounded Rationality: A Survey,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 42-67, February.
- Barton L. Lipman, 1993. "Information Processing and Bounded Rationality: A Survey," Working Papers 872, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, .
"Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets,"
J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers
_124, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
- Waldman, Michael, 1994. "Systematic Errors and the Theory of Natural Selection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 482-97, June.
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-19, June.
- Morris, Stephen, 1995. "The Common Prior Assumption in Economic Theory," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 227-253, October.
- Weiss, Andrew, 1983. "A Sorting-cum-Learning Model of Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 420-42, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:48:y:2002:i:1:p:15-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.