Cognitive Dissonance and Social Change
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandra Casella & Barry Eichengreen, 1991.
"Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II,"
NBER Working Papers
3852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1991. "Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II," CEPR Discussion Papers 594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glyn, A. & Hughes, A. & Lipietz, A. & Singh, A., 1988. "The Rise And Fall Of The Golden Age," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 884, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wojeiech Kostrzewa & Peter Nunnenkamp & Holger Schmieding, 1990. "A Marshall Plan for Middle and Eastern Europe," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 27-49, March.
- Broadberry, S N, 1994. "Why was Unemployment in Postwar Britain So Low?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 241-261, July.
- Holtfrerich, Carl-Ludwig, 1986. "U.S. capital exports to Germany 1919-1923 compared to 1924-1929," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Maier, Charles S., 1977. "The politics of productivity: foundations of American international economic policy after World War II," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 607-633, September.
- Dumke, Rolf H, 1990. "Reassessing the Wirtschaftswunder: Reconstruction and Postwar Growth in West Germany in an International Context," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 451-491, Special I.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbwp:91-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .