Miracle on Sixth Avenue: Information Externalities and Search
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph Ossa, 2013.
"A gold rush theory of economic development,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 107-117, January.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2006. "A gold rush theory of economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19866, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ralph Ossa, 2006. "A Gold Rush Theory of Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0719, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2006.
"Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 869-902, October.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran, 2002. "Social networks and technology adoption in Northern Mozambique," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3539, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 3341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhao, Jinhua, 2005.
"The Role of Information in Technology Adoption under Poverty,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jinhua Zhao, 2010. "The Role of Information in Technology Adoption under Poverty," Working Papers id:3238, eSocialSciences.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy & Filip Matějka, 2015. "Social Learning and Selective Attention," NBER Working Papers 21001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josep M Vilarrubia & Rubén Segura-Cayuela, 2008. "Uncertainty and entry into export markets," 2008 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Comino, Stefano, 2006. "Entry and exit with information externalities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 85-99, May.
- Schuetz, Jenny, 2015. "Why are Walmart and Target Next-Door neighbors?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 38-48.
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 2000.
"Mass layoffs and unemployment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-142, August.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1993. "Mass Layoffs and Unemployment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1666, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 1994. "Mass Layoffs and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 4766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Voicu, Ioan & Schill, Michael H., 2006. "The external effects of place-based subsidized housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 679-707, November.
- Chi, Feng & Yang, Nathan, 2010. "Twitter Adoption in Congress: Who Tweets First?," MPRA Paper 23225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérome VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES) & Yan Dalla PRIA (CSO – CNRS) & Raphaël SUIRE (CREM – CNRS), 2006. "The Ambivalent Role of Mimetic Behaviors in Proximity Dynamics: Evidences on the French “Silicon Sentier”," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Nathan Yang, 2011. "An Empirical Model of Industry Dynamics with Common Uncertainty and Learning from the Actions of Competitors," Working Papers 11-16, NET Institute.
- Fang, Di & Richards, Timothy, 2016. "New Maize Variety Adoption in Mozambique: A Spatial Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235388, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fell, Harrison & Kousky, Carolyn, 2015. "The value of levee protection to commercial properties," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 181-188.
- Muzhe Yang & Hsien-Ming Lien & Shin-Yi Chou, 2014. "Is There A Physician Peer Effect? Evidence From New Drug Prescriptions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 116-137, January.
- Sault, Joanne & Toivanen, Otto & Waterson, Michael, 2003. "Learning and Location," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 693, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2008. "Thought and Behavior Contagion in Capital Markets," MPRA Paper 9164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Investment, Private Information and Social Learning: A Case Study of the Semiconductor Industry," Macroeconomics 0409021, EconWPA.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Michael H. Schill & Amy Ellen Schwartz & Ioan Voicu, 2003. "Housing production subsidies and neighborhood revitalization: New York City's ten-year capital plan for housing," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 71-85.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2005. "Concentration of competing retail stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 488-512, November.
- Timothy Riddiough & Paul Childs & Steven Ott, 2001. "Noise, Real Estate Markets, and Options on Real Assets: Applications," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Picone, Gabriel A. & Ridley, David B. & Zandbergen, Paul A., 2009. "Distance decreases with differentiation: Strategic agglomeration by retailers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 463-473, May.
- Brindisi, Francesco & Çelen, Boğaçhan & Hyndman, Kyle, 2014. "The effect of endogenous timing on coordination under asymmetric information: An experimental study," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 264-281.
- David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2003.
"Herd Behaviour and Cascading in Capital Markets: a Review and Synthesis,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 25-66.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2001. "Herd Behavior and Cascading in Capital Markets: A Review and Synthesis," MPRA Paper 5186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2002. "Supply and demand-driven spillovers and productivity growth," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-304, August.
- Neil Bhutta, 2011. "The Community Reinvestment Act and Mortgage Lending to Lower Income Borrowers and Neighborhoods," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 953-983.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Investment, Private Information, and Social Learning: A Case Study of the Semiconductor Industry," Staff Working Papers 04-32, Bank of Canada.
- Hoff, Karla, 1997. "Bayesian learning in an infant industry model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 409-436, November.
- Jérome VICENTE (GRES-LEREPS), 2003. "From interaction economics to economic geography : theories and evidences (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérome Vicente & Yan Dala Pria, 2006. "Why some clusters succeed whereas others decline ? Modelling the ambivalent stability properties of clusters," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200619, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Heidhues, Paul & Melissas, Nicolas, 2012. "Rational exuberance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1220-1240.
- Chi Feng & Yang Nathan, 2011. "Twitter Adoption in Congress," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Neil Bhutta, 2008. "Giving credit where credit is due? the Community Reinvestment Act and mortgage lending in lower-income neighborhoods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).