Housing production subsidies and neighborhood revitalization: New York City's ten-year capital plan for housing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 1998.
"Miracle on Sixth Avenue: Information Externalities and Search,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 60-74, January.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1993. "Miracle on Sixth Avenue: Information Externalities and Search," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1665, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Loveridge, Scott, 1993. "An Hedonic Estimation Of The Effect Of Federally Subsidized Housing On Nearby Residential Property Values," Staff Papers 13377, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Michael H. Schill & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 2004. "The role of cities in providing housing assistance: a New York perspective," Chapters,in: City Taxes, City Spending, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chang Moo-Lee & Dennis P. Culhane & Susan M. Wachter, "undated". "The Differential Impacts of Federally Assisted Housing Programs on Nearby Property Values: A Philadelphia Case Study," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 316, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel T., 2011. "Effectiveness of housing revitalization subsidies in the presence of zoning," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 196-206, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing - New York (N.Y.) ; Construction industry - New York (N.Y.) ; Housing subsidies ; Federal Reserve District; 2nd ; Housing - Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2003:i:jun:p:71-85:n:v.9no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .