Citations for "What accounts for the decline in crime?"
by Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 2006.
"Understanding the determinants of crime,"
0602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nilsson, Anna, 2004. "Income Inequality and Crime: The Case of Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2004:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Arghya Ghosh & Peter Robertson, 2012. "Trade and expropriation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 169-191, May.
- Bryan Engelhardt & Guillaume Rocheteau & Peter Rupert, 2007.
"Crime and the labor market: a search model with optimal contracts,"
0715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Engelhardt, Bryan & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Rupert, Peter, 2008. "Crime and the labor market: A search model with optimal contracts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 1876-1891, October.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2015. "Federalism, guns, and jurisdictional gun policies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 141-153.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Vea Papadopoulou, 2012.
"Crime, Fertility, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
163, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Papadopoulou, Vea, 2013. "Crime, fertility, and economic growth: Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 101-121.
- Ignacio Munyo, 2015.
"The Juvenile Crime Dilemma,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 201-211, April.
- Ignacio Munyo, 2014. "Code and data files for "The Juvenile Crime Dilemma"," Computer Codes 13-7, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2007.
"Strong and weak ties in employment and crime,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 203-233, February.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," Working Papers 180, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 5448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenouc, 2007. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," Post-Print halshs-00754247, HAL.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos, 2008. "The Effect of Social Security, Demography and Technology on Retirement," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 683, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Thomas A. Garrett & Lesli S. Ott, 2008. "City business cycles and crime," Working Papers 2008-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Crime. A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 63, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2014. "On the intergenerational nature of criminal behavior," MPRA Paper 58344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2006.
"Crime, Education and Peer Pressure,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 96(5), pages 89-110, September.
- Akerlund, David & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Grönqvist, Hans & Lindahl, Lena, 2014. "Time Preferences and Criminal Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto & Vertova, Pietro, 2008.
"Prison Conditions and Recidivism,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DeAngelo, Gregory, 2012. "Making space for crime: A spatial analysis of criminal competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 42-51.
- Nilsson, Anna, 2004. "Income inequality and crime: The case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 2004:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2005.
"Is there a Natural Rate of Crime?,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
18/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Susumu Imai & Kala Krishna, 2001.
"Employment, Dynamic Deterrence and Crime,"
NBER Working Papers
8281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sourav Batabyal, 2011. "Temporal Causality and the Dynamics of Crime and Delinquency," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 421-441, December.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "Identifying the Effect of Education on Crime. Evidence from the Italian Regions," Working Papers 65, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Conley, John P. & Wang, Ping, 2006. "Crime and ethics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 107-123, July.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lu, Huei-Chung & Wang, Ping, 2013. "Search for a theory of organized crimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 130-153.
- Antonio Merlo, 2004. "Introduction To Economic Models Of Crime," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(3), pages 677-679, 08.