Citations for "What accounts for the decline in crime?"
by Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert
- Paolo Buonanno, 2006.
"Crime, Education and Peer Pressure,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 96(5), pages 89-110, September.
- Bryan Engelhardt & Guillaume Rocheteau & Peter Rupert, 2007.
"Crime and the labor market: a search model with optimal contracts,"
0715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Engelhardt, Bryan & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Rupert, Peter, 2008. "Crime and the labor market: A search model with optimal contracts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 1876-1891, October.
- Ayse İmrohoroĝlu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 2006.
"Understanding the determinants of crime,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(2), pages 270-284, June.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Crime. A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 63, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2007.
"Strong and weak ties in employment and crime,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 203-233, February.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenouc, 2007. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," Post-Print halshs-00754247, HAL.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 5448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," Working Papers 180, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2015. "Federalism, guns, and jurisdictional gun policies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 141-153.
- Nilsson, Anna, 2004. "Income Inequality and Crime: The Case of Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2004:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sourav Batabyal, 2011. "Temporal Causality and the Dynamics of Crime and Delinquency," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 421-441, December.
- Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Papadopoulou, Vea, 2013.
"Crime, fertility, and economic growth: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 101-121.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Vea Papadopoulou, 2012. "Crime, Fertility, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 163, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Akerlund, David & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Grönqvist, Hans & Lindahl, Lena, 2014. "Time Preferences and Criminal Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susumu Imai & Kala Krishna, 2001.
"Employment, Dynamic Deterrence and Crime,"
NBER Working Papers
8281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Lesli S. Ott, 2008. "City business cycles and crime," Working Papers 2008-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Conley, John P. & Wang, Ping, 2006. "Crime and ethics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 107-123, July.
- Ignacio Munyo, 2015.
"The Juvenile Crime Dilemma,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 201-211, April.
- Ignacio Munyo, 2014. "Code and data files for "The Juvenile Crime Dilemma"," Computer Codes 13-7, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Nilsson, Anna, 2004. "Income inequality and crime: The case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 2004:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Antonio Merlo, 2004. "Introduction To Economic Models Of Crime," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(3), pages 677-679, 08.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2010.
"Is There a Natural Rate of Crime?,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 759-782, 04.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lu, Huei-Chung & Wang, Ping, 2013. "Search for a theory of organized crimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 130-153.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "Identifying the Effect of Education on Crime. Evidence from the Italian Regions," Working Papers 65, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Oâ€™Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv, 2015. "Urban Crime," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos, 2008.
"The effect of social security, demography and technology on retirement,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
683, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos, 2010. "The effect of social security, demography and technology on retirement," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 710, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Arghya Ghosh & Peter Robertson, 2012. "Trade and expropriation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 169-191, May.
- Songman Kang, 2016. "Inequality and crime revisited: effects of local inequality and economic segregation on crime," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 593-626, April.
- DeAngelo, Gregory, 2012. "Making space for crime: A spatial analysis of criminal competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 42-51.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2014. "On the intergenerational nature of criminal behavior," MPRA Paper 58344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Drago & Roberto Galbiati & Pietro Vertova, 2011.
"Prison Conditions and Recidivism,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 103-130.