Citations for "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report"
by Lall, Sanjaya
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:378-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura CARRARESI & Alessandro BANTERLE, 2013.
"The agri-food competitive performance in the EU countries: a fifteen years retrospective,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2013. "The Agri-food Competitive Performance in the EU Countries: A Fifteen Years Retrospective," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164745, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2013.
"Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 785-829, November.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), . "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role of Government Policy in Building Industrial Competitiveness," QEH Working Papers qehwps111, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya LALL, 2004. "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness," G-24 Discussion Papers 28, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Itani, Nadine & O׳Connell, John F. & Mason, Keith, 2014. "A macro-environment approach to civil aviation strategic planning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 125-135.
- Wolfgang Ochel & Oliver Röhn, 2006. "Ranking of Countries - The WEF, IMD, Fraser and Heritage Indices," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(2), pages 48-60, 07.
- Mulatu, Abay, 2016. "On the concept of 'competitiveness' and its usefulness for policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 50-62.
- Aleksandra Kordalska & Magdalena Olczyk, 2016.
"Global Competitiveness And Economic Growth: A One-Way Or Two-Way Relationship?,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 121-142, March.
- Aleksandra Kordalska & Magdalena Olczyk, 2015. "Global Competitiveness and Economic Growth: A One-Way or Two-Way Relationship?," Working Papers 63/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Edwards, Lawrence & Golub, Stephen S., 2004. "South Africa's International Cost Competitiveness and Exports in Manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1323-1339, August.
- Ngai-Ling Sum, 2011. "The Making and Recontextualizing of â€˜Competitivenessâ€™ as a Knowledge Brand Across Different Sites and Scales," Chapters, in: Brands and Branding Geographies, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yap, Josef T., 2004. "A Note on the Competitiveness Debate," Discussion Papers DP 2004-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Castro-Gonzáles, Segundo & Peña-Vinces, Jesús C. & Guillen, Jorge, 2016. "The competitiveness of Latin-American economies: Consolidation of the double diamond theory," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 373-386.
- Filippini, Carlo & Molini, Vasco, 2003. "The determinants of East Asian trade flows: a gravity equation approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 695-711, October.
- Tello, Mario D., 2010. "From national to local economic development: theoretical issues," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Sanjaya Lall and Manuel Albaladejo (QEH), .
"China’s Competitive Performance: A Threat To East Asian Manufactured Exports?,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps110, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2004. "China's Competitive Performance: A Threat to East Asian Manufactured Exports?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1441-1466, September.
- Éltető, Andrea, 2003.
"Versenyképesség a közép-kelet-európai külkereskedelemben
[Competitiveness in Central and Eastern European foreign trade]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 269-281.
- Massimo Buscema & Pier Luigi Sacco & Guido Ferilli, 2016. "Multidimensional Similarities at a Global Scale: An Approach to Mapping Open Society Orientations," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1239-1258, September.
- Wolfgang Ochel & Oliver Röhn, 2008. "Indikatorenbasierte Länderrankings," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(2), pages 226-251, 05.
- Moore, Winston, 2013. "An assessment of green export opportunities for Barbados," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Cyrielle Gaglio, 2015. "Measuring Country Competitiveness: A Survey of Exporting-based Indexes," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-42, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Munir, Kashif & Sultan, Maryam, 2016. "Export Performance with Border Sharing Countries: An Assessment of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 69535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anu Kantola & Hannele Seeck, 2011. "Dissemination of management into politics: Michael Porter and the political uses of management consulting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49805, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Uyarra, E., 2002. "Economic Development and the Competitive Process," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30612, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Cerulli, Giovanni, 2014. "The Impact of Technological Capabilities on Invention: An Investigation Based on Country Responsiveness Scores," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 147-165.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja MartÃns & Susana Franco RodrÃguez & Asier Murciego Alonso, 2012.
"Territorial Benchmarking Methodology: The Need to Identify Reference Regions,"
in: Innovation, Global Change and Territorial Resilience, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego, 2011. "Territorial benchmarking methodology: The need to identify reference regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Enestor Dos Santos & Pablo Urbiola & Marcos Dal Bianco & Fernando Soto & Mauricio Hernandez & Rosario Sanchez & Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2014. "Competitiveness in the Latin American manufacturing sector: trends and determinants," Working Papers 1411, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Aktas, Emel & Parker, Barnett R., 2011. "The competitiveness of nations and implications for human development," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 16-27, March.
- Thomas Berger, 2011. "An Overview and Analysis on Indices of Regional Competitiveness," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 17-33, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004.
"Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters,"
72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005. "Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Yap, Josef T., 2006. "A Note on the Competitiveness Debate," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2004 Vol. XXXI No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Causa, Orsetta & Cohen, Daniel, 2006. "Industrial Productivity in 51 Countries, Rich and Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 5549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greco, Salvatore & Ishizaka, Alessio & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2015. "Stochastic Multiattribute Acceptability Analysis: an application to the ranking of Italian regions," MPRA Paper 68508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Marchi, Valentina & Giuliani, Elisa & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2015. "Local innovation and global value chains in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lindič, Jaka & Bavdaž, Mojca & Kovačič, Helena, 2012. "Higher growth through the Blue Ocean Strategy: Implications for economic policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 928-938.
- Dusa, Silvia, 2014. "Models of Competitiveness (I)," MPRA Paper 58103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Libor Zidek, 2004. "Comparative analysis of competitiveness - the Czech Republic and Hungary - an institutional approach," IWE Working Papers 144, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Coco, Alberto, 2004.
"A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo),"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 629-654, April.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," CEIS Research Paper 44, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," SPRU Working Paper Series 111, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Monroe, Kevin H., 2012. "Decomposition of Information and Communication Technology for Development: A Case for Investment in and Trade of Intellectual Property," Master's Theses 156572, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Thomas Berger & Gillian Bristow, 2009. "Competitiveness and the Benchmarking of Nations—A Critical Reflection," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(4), pages 378-392, November.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 02 edited by Yisheng Huang.
- Uzma Zia, 2007. "International Competitiveness—Where Pakistan Stands?," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:28, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Stefano Mollica & Giovanna Hirsch, 2012. "Urban competitiveness in Italy: a benchmarking and benchlearning approach to support local government decisions," Chapters, in: European Cities and Global Competitiveness, chapter 4, pages 59-76 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Uchida, Yuichiro & Cook, Paul, 2005. "The Transformation of Competitive Advantage in East Asia: An Analysis of Technological and Trade Specialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 701-728, May.
- Constantine, Collin, 2014. "Rethinking the Twin Deficits," MPRA Paper 58798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adina Berbeniciuc-Mititiuc, 2013. "Comparative Study on the Competitiveness of Romanian and Bulgarian Tourism Industry," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 163-176, August.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang.
- Kao, Chiang & Wu, Wann-Yih & Hsieh, Wen-Jen & Wang, Tai-Yue & Lin, Chinho & Chen, Liang-Hsuan, 2008. "Measuring the national competitiveness of Southeast Asian countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 613-628, June.
- Al-Belushi, Kawther I.A. & Stead, Selina M. & Burgess, J. Grant, 2015. "The development of marine biotechnology in Oman: Potential for capacity building through open innovation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 147-157.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Coco, Alberto, 2005. "Measuring technological capabilities at the country level: A survey and a menu for choice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-194, March.
- repec:nrb:journl:v:21:y:2009:p:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhubanesh Pant Ph.D. & Rajan Krishna Panta, 2009. "Export Diversification and Competitiveness: Nepal’s Experiences," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 21, pages 52-78, April.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Anna Carabelli & Giovanna Hirsch, 2007. "Italian SMEs and industrial districts on the move: Where are they going?," Working Papers 115, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Georgieva, Dobrina & Jandik, Tomas & Lee, Wayne Y., 2012. "The impact of laws, regulations, and culture on cross-border joint ventures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 774-795.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2008. "Measuring competitiveness in the EU market: a comparison between food industry and agriculture," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jelena Komšić & Jelena Dorčić, 2016. "Tourism destination competitiveness and online reputation: conceptualization and literature framework analysis," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 12, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Ricardo Chica & Oscar Guevara & Diana López & Daniel Osorio, 2012. "Growth determinants in Latin America and East Asia: has globalization changed the engines of growth?," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, June.
- Mansoor Maitah & Elena Kuzmenko & Lubos Smutka, 2016. "Real Effective Exchange Rate of Rouble and Competitiveness of Russian Agrarian Producers," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 12, June.
- Nae Tatiana-Roxana, 2009. "Competitiveness And Unit Labour Costs In Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 444-450, May.