A macro-environment approach to civil aviation strategic planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oral, Muhittin & Chabchoub, Habib, 1996. "On the methodology of the World Competitiveness Report," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 514-535, May.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2001. "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Gilles Van Hamme, 2011. "The impact of the current economic crisis on the geography of air traffic volumes: an empirical analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96228, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:378-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- McFetridge, D., 1995. "Competitiveness Concepts and Measures," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 5, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Van Hamme, Gilles, 2011. "The impact of the current economic crisis on the geography of air traffic volumes: an empirical analysis," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1387-1398.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 2000. "The future mobility of the world population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 171-205, April.
- Lyford, Conrad P. & Ricks, Donald J. & Peterson, H. Christopher & Sterns, James A., 2002. "A Framework For Effective Industry Strategic Planning," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 20(2), pages 1-16.
- HÃ¤tty, Holger & Hollmeier, Sebastian, 2003. "Airline strategy in the 2001/2002 crisisâ€”the Lufthansa example," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-55.
- Franke, Markus & John, Florian, 2011. "What comes next after recession? â€“ Airline industry scenarios and potential end games," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 19-26.
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A., 1996. "Strategic Planning For Improved Competitiveness By Regional Commodity Industries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Button, Kenneth, 2009. "The impact of USâ€“EU â€œOpen Skiesâ€ agreement on airline market structures and airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 59-71.
- Alderighi, Marco & Cento, Alessandro, 2004. "European airlines conduct after September 11," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 97-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itani, Nadine & O’Connell, John F. & Mason, Keith, 2015. "Towards realizing best-in-class civil aviation strategy scenarios," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 42-54.
- Chaouk, Mohammed & Pagliari, Dr Romano & Moxon, Richard, 2020. "The impact of national macro-environment exogenous variables on airport efficiency," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
More about this item
KeywordsMacro-environment; Civil aviation; Strategic planning; SEM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:33:y:2014:i:c:p:125-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.