A macro-environment approach to civil aviation strategic planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 2000. "The future mobility of the world population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 171-205, April.
- Oral, Muhittin & Chabchoub, Habib, 1996. "On the methodology of the World Competitiveness Report," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 514-535, May.
- Lyford, Conrad P. & Ricks, Donald J. & Peterson, H. Christopher & Sterns, James A., 2002. "A Framework For Effective Industry Strategic Planning," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 20(2).
- HÃ¤tty, Holger & Hollmeier, Sebastian, 2003. "Airline strategy in the 2001/2002 crisisâ€”the Lufthansa example," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-55.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2001. "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Franke, Markus & John, Florian, 2011. "What comes next after recession? â€“ Airline industry scenarios and potential end games," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 19-26.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Gilles Van Hamme, 2011. "The impact of the current economic crisis on the geography of air traffic volumes: an empirical analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96228, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A., 1996. "Strategic Planning For Improved Competitiveness By Regional Commodity Industries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(1), February.
- Button, Kenneth, 2009. "The impact of USâ€“EU â€œOpen Skiesâ€ agreement on airline market structures and airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 59-71.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:378-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alderighi, Marco & Cento, Alessandro, 2004. "European airlines conduct after September 11," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 97-107.
- McFetridge, D., 1995. "Competitiveness Concepts and Measures," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 5, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itani, Nadine & O’Connell, John F. & Mason, Keith, 2015. "Towards realizing best-in-class civil aviation strategy scenarios," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 42-54.
More about this item
KeywordsMacro-environment; Civil aviation; Strategic planning; SEM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:33:y:2014:i:c:p:125-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .