Citations for "The desirability of a permanent tax amnesty"
by Andreoni, James
- Eduardo Engel & James R. Hines Jr., 1998.
"Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics,"
Documentos de Trabajo
47, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eduardo Engel & James Hines, 2000. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1117, Econometric Society.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & James R. Hines, Jr., 1999. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 6903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eberhard Feess & Markus Walzl, 2005. "Optimal Self-Reporting Schemes with Multiple Stages and Option Values," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-279, May.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014.
"The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties. Theory and Evidence,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Bayer, Ralph-C. & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner, Hannes, 2015. "The occurrence of tax amnesties: Theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 70-82.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2015. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Bayer, Ralph-C. & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014-6, University of Salzburg.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1402, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Mehmet Nar, 2015. "The Effects of Behavioral Economics on Tax Amnesty," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 580-589.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00588318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Motta, M. & Polo, M., 1999.
"Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/23, European University Institute.
- Motta, Massimo & Polo, Michele, 2000. "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," CEPR Discussion Papers 2349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimo Motta & Michele Polo, . "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," Working Papers 150, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Christoph Zaborowski & Peter Zweifel, 1999. "Getting Out of Debt: Garnishment of Wage in Whose Interest?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 207-230, November.
- Julio López Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo Sauco, . "Incidencia de la amnistía fiscal de 1991 en el cumplimiento a largo plazo en el IRPF," Studies on the Spanish Economy 106, FEDEA.
- Langenmayr, Dominika, 2014. "Voluntary Disclosure of Evaded Taxes - Increasing Revenues, or Increasing Incentives to Evade?," Discussion Papers in Economics 21359, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lars Gläser & Martin Halla, 2006.
"Die EU-Zinsenrichtlinie: Ein Schuss in den Ofen?,"
Economics working papers
2006-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Eric Le Borgne, 2006. "Economic and Political Determinants of Tax Amnesties in the U.S. States," IMF Working Papers 06/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Slim, Sadri, 2009.
"Du refus de vente au don: une explication de la formation du prix par l´affect
[From rejection of exchange to gift: regard as an explanation of prices]," MPRA Paper 15317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Apr 2009.
- Carla Marchese & Alberto Cassone, 2000. "Tax Amnesty as Price-Discriminating Behavior by a Monopolistic Government," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Luigi Alberto Franzoni, 1996. "Punishment and Grace: on the Economics of Permanent Amnesties," Working Papers 252, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2002.
"Settlement in Tax Evasion Prosecution,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
814, CESifo Group Munich.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Weiss, Avi, 2001.
"A Theory of Immigration Amnesties,"
IZA Discussion Papers
302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve, 1999. "Dissuader le crime : un survol," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 123-147, mars-juin.
- Sandro Momigliano & Pietro Rizza, 2007. "Temporary measures in Italy: buying or losing time?," MNB Conference Volume, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 1(1), pages 61-71, December.
- Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Maria Jose Sanzo-Perez & Javier Suarez-Pandiello, 2005. "Análisis económico de la actitud hacia el fraude fiscal en España," Public Economics 0502005, EconWPA.
- E. Bruce Hutchinson & J. R. Clark, 2004. "The Laffer Curve for Amnesty," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Fall 2004), pages 9-29.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bose, Pinaki & Jetter, Michael, 2012. "Liberalization and tax amnesty in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 761-765.
- Mullin, Wallace P., 2001. "Will gun buyback programs increase the quantity of guns?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-102, March.
- Gil Epstein & Avi Weiss, 2011.
"The why, when, and how of immigration amnesties,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 285-316, January.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & María José Sanzo Pérez & Javier Suárez Pandiello, 2006. "Economic analysis of attitudes towards fiscal fraud in Spain”," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 177(2), pages 107-128, April.
- Dominika Langenmayr, 2015. "Voluntary Disclosure of Evaded Taxes - Increasing Revenues, or Increasing Incentives to Evade?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carla Marchese & Fabio Privileggi, 2004. "Tax Amnesties and the Self-Selection of Risk-Averse Taxpayers," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 319-341, December.
- James Alm, 1998. "Tax Policy Analysis: The Introduction of a Russian Tax Amnesty," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9806, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hari Luitel & Mehmet Tosun, 2014. "A reexamination of state fiscal health and amnesty enactment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 874-893, October.