Temporary measures in Italy: buying or losing time?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Buti & João Nogueira Martins & Alessandro Turrini, 2007.
"From Deficits to Debt and Back: Political Incentives under Numerical Fiscal Rules,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 53(1), pages 115-152, March.
- Buti, Marco & Martins, Joao Nogueira & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2006. "From Deficits to Debt and Back: Political Incentives under Numerical Fiscal Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 5809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cassone, Alberto & Marchese, Carla, 1995. "Tax Amnesties as Special Sales Offers: The Italian Experience," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 50(1), pages 51-66.
- Nicola Sartor & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounts for Italy," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 299-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreoni, James, 1991. "The desirability of a permanent tax amnesty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 143-159, July.
- Das-Gupta, Arindam & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1996.
"Tax Amnesties as Asset-Laundering Devices,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 408-431, October.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Dilip Mookherjee, 1995. "Tax Amnesties as Asset Laundering Devices," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 69, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Chu, C. Y. Cyrus, 1990. "Plea bargaining with the irs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 319-333, April.
- Alm, James & Beck, William, 1993. "Tax Amnesties and Compliance in the Long Run: A Time Series Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(1), pages 53-60, March.
- Jeffrey A. Dubin & Michael J. Graetz & Louis L. Wilde, 1992. "State Income Tax Amnesties: Causes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 1057-1070.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Daniele Franco & Stefania Zotteri, 2007. "The Reliability of EMU FIscal Indicators: Risks and Safeguards," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 633, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Matteo Bugamelli & Sandro Momigliano & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2014.
"The policy response to macroeconomic and fiscal imbalances in Italy in the last fifteen years,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(268), pages 55-103.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Matteo Bugamelli & Sandro Momigliano & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2013. "The policy response to macroeconomic and fiscal imbalances in Italy in the last fifteen years," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 211, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gábor P. Kiss, 2007. "One-off and off-budget items: An alternative approach," MNB Conference Volume, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 1(1), pages 18-27, December.
More about this item
Keywordstemporary measures; economic cycle; budgetary policies.;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- E69 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:confer:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:61-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.