The functional form of the aggregate import demand equation
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapuscinski, Cezary A. & Warr, Peter G., 1999.
"Estimation of Armington elasticities: an application to the Philippines,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 257-278, April.
- Cezary A Kapuscinski & Peter G Warr, 1996. "Estimation of Armington Elasticities: An Application to the Philippines," Departmental Working Papers 1996-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cezary A. Kapuscinski & Prof Peter G. Warr, 1996. "Estimation of Armington Elasticities: An Application to the Philippines," Trade and Development 96/8, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Saroj Kumar Mahonty, . "Economic Growth, Exports and Domestic Demand in India: In search of a New Pardigm of Development," Chapters, in: Zhang Yunling & Fukunari Kimura & Sothea Oum (ed.), Moving Toward A New Development Model For East Asia-The Role of Domestic Policy and Regional Cooperation, chapter 6, pages 191-222, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Stefano Chiarlone, 2000.
"Import Demand with Product Differentiation: Disaggregated Estimation of Italian Sectoral Elasticities,"
KITeS Working Papers
113, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Stefano Chiarlone, 2000. "Import demand with product differentiation: disaggregated estimation of italian sectoral elasticities," LIUC Papers in Economics 75, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1988. "Income and price elasticities of foreign trade flows: econometric estimation and analysis of the U.S. trade deficit," International Finance Discussion Papers 324, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Khurram Ashfaq Baluch & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2012.
"Price and Income Elasticity of Imports: The Case of Pakistan,"
- Khurram Ashfaq Baluch & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2012. "Price and Income Elasticity of Imports: The Case of Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 48, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Egwaikhide Festus 0., 1999. "Determinants of imports in Nigeria: A dynamic specification," Working Papers 91, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Joachim Zietz, 1992. "The impact of oil price shocks and exchange rate changes on import demand elasticities," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(2), pages 237-248, June.
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- José Romero, 2010. "Evolución de la demanda de importaciones de México: 1940-2009," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Gérald Collange & François Guillaumat-Taillet, 1987. "Une projection à moyen terme de la dette des pays en développement débiteurs de la France," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 21(1), pages 153-190.
- Jayant Menon, 1993. "Import Price and Activity Elasticities for the MONASH Model: Johansen FIML Estimation of Cointegration Vectors," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-58, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Edward B. Barbier & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2017.
"Is the Income Elasticity of the Willingness to Pay for Pollution Control Constant?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(3), pages 663-682, November.
- Edward B. Barbier & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Is the income elasticity of the willingness to pay for pollution control constant?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-04, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Edward S. Barbier & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Is the income elasticity of the willingness to pay for pollution control constant?," Working Papers 2015-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Stefano Chiarlone, 2000.
"Trade of quality differentiated goods and import elasticities,"
LIUC Papers in Economics
72, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Stefano Chiarlone, 2000. "Trade of quality differentiated goods and import elasticities," KITeS Working Papers 112, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 1997. "The Demand for Imports and Exports in Japan: A Survey," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 247-259, June.
- AndrÃ©s Mauricio GÃ³mez SÃ¡nchez & Zoraida Ramírez Gutiérrez, 2017. "Causalidad entre las importaciones y el crecimiento econÃ³mico: evidencia empÃrica para el departamento del Cauca (Colombia)," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, vol. 25(2), pages 41-62, September.
- Vinh Nguyen Thi Thuy & Duong Trinh Thi Thuy, 2019. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Exports in Vietnam: A Bounds Testing Approach," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Agbola, Frank W. & Damoense, Maylene Y., 2003. "An empirical examination of import demand for pulses in India," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57823, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anisul Islam & M. Kabir Hassan, 2004. "An econometric estimation of the aggregate import demand function for Bangladesh: some further results," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 575-580.
- Abbas Alavi Rad & Mohammad Ali Dehghan, 2006. "The effect of oil exchange receipts on import in the Islamic Republic of Iran," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 30(4), pages 235-248, December.
- Günçavdı, Öner & Ülengin, Burç, 2017. "Tradable and non-tradable expenditure and aggregate demand for imports in an emerging market economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 445-455.
- Siddique, M.A.B., 1997. "Demand for machinery and manufactured goods in Malaysia," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 481-486.
- Paul Mwebaze & Jim Monaghan & Nicola Spence & Alan MacLeod & Martin Hare & Brian Revell, 2010. "Modelling the Risks Associated with the Increased Importation of Fresh Produce from Emerging Supply Sources Outside the EU to the UK," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 97-121, February.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Dipendra Sinha & Tapen Sinha, 2000. "An aggregate import demand function for greece," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(2), pages 196-209, June.
- Emilia Penkova-Pearson, 2012. "Trade, convergence and exchange rate regime: evidence from Bulgaria and Romania," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 1(1), pages 107-139.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1994. "The constancy of illusions or the illusion of constancies: income and price elasticities for U.S. imports, 1890-1992," International Finance Discussion Papers 475, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wang, Xiaojin & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "The Impact of the Melamine Scandal and other Factors Influencing China's Dairy Imports," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Andrew M. Warner, 1992. "Import demand and supply with relatively few theoretical or empirical puzzles," International Finance Discussion Papers 433, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dipendra Sinha, 1997. "Determinants of Import Demand in Thailand," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 73-873.
- Rijal, Asim & Koshal, Rajindar K. & Jung, Chulho, 2000. "Determinants of Nepalese imports1," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 347-354, December.
- Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman, 2012. "The Impact of NAFTA on Agricultural Commodity Trade: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119730, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Philip Chimobi Omoke, 2012. "Aggregate Import Demand and Expenditure Components in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 149-163, March.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Ulengin, Burc, 2008. "Tradable and Nontradable Expenditure and Aggregate Demand for Import in an Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 9631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1995. "A century of trade elasticities for Canada, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 531, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mishra Bibhuti Ranjan & Mohanty Asit, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Aggregate Import Demand Function for India," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 1-12, December.
- Aurikko, Esko, 1985. "Testing Disequilibrium Adjustment Models for Finnish Exports of Goods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 47(1), pages 33-50, February.
- Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2006. "An aggregate import demand function for Turkey: a cointegration analysis," MPRA Paper 4260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2005. "Les déterminants du solde de la balance des transactions courantes au Luxembourg," BCL working papers 13, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Mudassir Zaman & Farzana Shaheen & Azad Haider & Sadia Qamar, 2015. "Examining Relationship between Electricity Consumption and its Major Determinants in Pakistan," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 998-1009.