Les déterminants du solde de la balance des transactions courantes au Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Mohsm S. & Ross, Knud Z., 1977. "The functional form of the aggregate import demand equation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-160, May.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1988.
"On the roles of international financial markets and their relevance for economic policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 531-558.
- Stockman, Alan C, 1988. "On the Roles of International Financial Markets and Their Relevance for Economic Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 531-549, August.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Müller, Gernot J. & Bussière, Matthieu, 2004. "Current accounts dynamics in OECD and EU acceding countries - an intertemporal approach," Working Paper Series 311, European Central Bank.
- Matthieu Bussiere & Georgios Chortareas & Rebecca Driver, 2003.
"Current Accounts, Net Foreign Assets and the Implications of Cyclical Factors,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 269-286, Spring.
- Matthieu Bussiere & Georgios Chortareas & Rebecca L Driver, 2003. "Current accounts, net foreign assets and the implications of cyclical factors," Bank of England working papers 173, Bank of England.
- Peter Isard & Hamid Faruqee, 1998. "Exchange Rate Assessment; Extension of the Macroeconomic Balance Approach," IMF Occasional Papers 167, International Monetary Fund.
- Krugman, Paul, 1989.
"Differences in income elasticities and trends in real exchange rates,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1031-1046, May.
- Paul Krugman, 1988. "Differences In Income Elasticities and Trends in Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 2761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rupa Duttagupta & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2004.
"What Happened to Asian Exports During the Crisis?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(1), pages 1-4.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Rupa Duttagupta, 2000. "What Happened to Asian Exports During the Crisis?," IMF Working Papers 00/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Duttagupta, Rupa & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2003. "What Happened to Asian Exports During the Crisis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keiko Murata & Dave Turner & David Rae & Laurence Le Fouler, 2000. "Modelling Manufacturing Export Volumes Equations: A System Estimation Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 235, OECD Publishing.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jack L. Hervey & Michael A. Kouparitsas, 2000. "Should we be concerned about the current account?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Apr.
- Kehoe, Patrick J, 1988. "On the Roles of International Financial Markets and Their Relevance for Economic Policy: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 550-554, August.
- Owen F. Humpage, 1998. "Is the current-account deficit sustainable?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Claude Bismut, 1999. "Pourquoi la France accumule-t-elle des surplus de balance courante ?," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 14(2), pages 61-105.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2003. "Long-run supply effects and the elasticities approach to trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 754, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul S. Armington, 1969. "A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production (Une thÃ©orie de la demande de produits diffÃ©renciÃ©s d'aprÃ¨s leur origine) (Una teorÃa de la demanda de productos distinguiÃ©nd," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 159-178, March.
- Jack L. Hervey & Loula S. Merkel, 2000. "A record current account deficit: causes and implications," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 2-13.
- Schatz, Klaus-Werner, 1989. "Comments 'differences in income elasticities and trends in real exchange rates' by Paul Krugman," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1050-1054, May.
- Giovanni P. Olivei, 2000. "The role of savings and investment in balancing the current account: some empirical evidence from the United States," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 3-14.
- Germany, J David, 1988. "On the Roles of International Financial Markets and Their Relevance for Economic Policy: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 554-558, August.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
- Iwata, Kazumasa, 1989. "Comments 'differences in income elasticities and trends in real exchange rates' by Paul Krugman," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1047-1049, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard, 2008.
"L'énigme des exportations revisitée. Que faut-il retenir des données de panel ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 67-100.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard, 2008. "L'énigme des exportations revisitée: Que faut-il retenir des données de panel ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6404, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordscompte de transactions courantes; compétitivité-prix; modèle intertemporel de la balance des transactions courantes;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcl.lu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.