An econometric estimation of the aggregate import demand function for Bangladesh: some further results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:badest:0532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murad, S. M. Woahid, 2012. "Bilateral Export and Import Demand Functions of Bangladesh: A Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 36919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasir Iqbal & Ejaz Ghani & Musleh ud Din, 2014. "Pakistan’s Dependency on Imports and Regional Integration," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 395-409, September.
- Yu Hsing & A. M. M. Jamal & Wen-jen Hsieh, 2009. "Application of the monetary policy function to output fluctuations in Bangladesh," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2113-2122.
- repec:ris:badest:0481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoque, Mohammad Monjurul & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2010. "Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Caner COLAK & Selman TOKPUNAR & Yasin UZUN, 2014. "Determinants of Sectoral Import in Manufacturing Industry: A Panel Data Analysis," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 271-281.
- repec:pje:journl:article14winiii is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:9:p:575-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .