Citations for "The performance of international asset allocation strategies using conditioning information"
by Solnik, Bruno
- Allen, D. & Lizieri, C. & Satchell, S., 2012. "Mean-Variance versus 1/N: What if we can forecast? (Updated 22nd December 2013)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1244, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marsh, Ian W. & Power, David M., 1996. "A note on the performance of foreign exchange forecasters in a portfolio framework," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 605-613, April.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick & David A. Marshall, 1994.
"The implications of first-order risk aversion for asset market risk premiums,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
94-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hodrick, Robert J. & Marshall, David A., 1997. "The implications of first-order risk aversion for asset market risk premiums," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-39, September.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick & David A. Marshall, 1994. "The Implications of First-Order Risk Aversion for Asset Market Risk Premiums," NBER Working Papers 4624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, G.R.J. & Hodrick, R. & Marshall, D., 1997. "The implications of first-order risk aversion for asset market risk premiums," Discussion Paper 1997-07, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sweeney, Richard J., 2007. "Fed intervention, dollar appreciation, and systematic risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 167-192, March.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2011. "Optimizing international portfolios with options and forwards," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3188-3201.
- Gaye Gencer & Sercan Demiralay, 2013.
"The Impact of Oil Prices on Sectoral Returns: An Empirical Analysis from Borsa Istanbul,"
EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey
245, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Gaye GENCER & Sercan DEMIRALAY, 2013. "The impact of oil prices on sectoral returns: an empirical analysis from Borsa Istanbul," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(589)), pages 7-24, December.
- Priestley, Richard, 2001. "Time-varying persistence in expected returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1271-1286, July.
- Bange, Mary M. & Khang, Kenneth & Miller Jr., Thomas W., 2008. "Benchmarking the performance of recommended allocations to equities, bonds, and cash by international investment houses," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 363-386, June.
- Mark E. Wohar & David E. Rapach, 2005. "Return Predictability and the Implied Intertemporal Hedging Demands for Stocks and Bonds: International Evidence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 329, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lin, Wen-Ling, 1995. "Market closure and predictability of intradaily stock returns in the United States and Japan," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2002. "Asset Allocation in Transition Economies," Working papers 90, Banque de France.
- G. Andrew Karolyi & Rene Stulz, . "Why do Markets Move Together? An Investigation of U.S.-Japan Stock Return Comovements using ADRS," Research in Financial Economics 9501, Ohio State University.
- Fletcher, Jonathan, 2001. "An examination of predictable risk and return in UK stock returns," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 527-546.
- Driesprong, G. & Jacobsen, B. & Maat, B., 2003. "Striking Oil: Another Puzzle," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-082-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1999. "Implementing Statistical Criteria to Select Return Forecasting Models: What Do We Learn?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 405-28.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002.
"What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?,"
CEMA Working Papers
503, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 249-298, November.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 1994. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," NBER Working Papers 4660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2011.
"Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: International evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Sofía B. Ramos & Helena Veiga, 2009. "Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: international evidence," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws096920, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Fan, Qinbin & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R., 2009.
"US Industry-Level Returns and Oil Prices,"
15670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benson, Karen L. & Faff, Robert W., 2006. "Conditional performance evaluation and the relevance of money flows for Australian international equity funds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 231-249, June.
- Barras, Laurent, 2007. "International conditional asset allocation under specification uncertainty," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-464, September.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2001. "Portfolio allocation in transition economies," Les Cahiers de Recherche 740, HEC Paris.
- G. Andrew Karoly & Rene Stulz, .
"Why do Markets Move Together? An Investigation of U.S.-Japan Stock Return Comovements,"
Research in Financial Economics
9603, Ohio State University.
- Karolyi, G Andrew & Stulz, Rene M, 1996. " Why Do Markets Move Together? An Investigation of U.S.-Japan Stock Return Comovements," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 951-86, July.
- Michel DUBOIS & Pierre JEANNERET, 2000. "The Long-run Performance of Seasoned Equity Offerings with rights evidence from the Swiss Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp22, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Devraj Basu & Roel Oomen & Alexander Stremme, 2006. "International Diversification and Return Predictability: Optimal Dynamic Asset Allocation," Working Papers wpn06-14, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- M. Deetz & T. Poddig & I. Sidorovitch & A. Varmaz, 2009. "An evaluation of conditional multi-factor models in active asset allocation strategies: an empirical study for the German stock market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 285-313, September.
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Hillier, Joe, 2002. "An examination of the economic significance of stock return predictability in UK stock returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 373-392.
- Lee, Wai, 1997. "Covariance risk, consumption risk, and international stock market returns," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 491-510.
- Anna Krivelyova & Cesare Robotti, 2003. "Playing the field: Geomagnetic storms and international stock markets," Working Paper 2003-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jonathan Fletcher & Andrew Marshall, 2005. "An Empirical Examination of U.K. International Unit Trust Performance," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 183-206, April.
- Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E., 2009. "Multi-period portfolio choice and the intertemporal hedging demands for stocks and bonds: International evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 427-453, April.
- Driesprong, Gerben & Jacobsen, Ben & Maat, Benjamin, 2008. "Striking oil: Another puzzle?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 307-327, August.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Hillier, Joe, 2005. "An examination of linear factor models in country equity asset allocation strategies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 808-823, September.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Kugler, Peter & Wanzenried, Gabrielle & Zimmermann, Heinz, 2009. "Heterogeneity in asset allocation decisions: Empirical evidence from Switzerland," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 84-93, March.
- Jonathan Fletcher, 2011. "An Examination of Dynamic Trading Stategies in UK and US Stock Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9-10), pages 1290-1310, November.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199707 is not listed on IDEAS
- Puneet Handa, 2006. "Does Stock Return Predictability Imply Improved Asset Allocation and Performance? Evidence from the U.S. Stock Market (1954–2002)," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 2423-2468, September.