Striking Oil: Another Puzzle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Solnik, Bruno, 1993. "The performance of international asset allocation strategies using conditioning information," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 33-55.
- de Jong, Frank & de Roon, Frans A., 2005.
"Time-varying market integration and expected returns in emerging markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, pages 583-613.
- de Jong, Frank & de Roon, Frans, 2001. "Time-Varying Market Integration and Expected Returns in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Jong, F.C.J.M. & de Roon, F.A., 2001. "Time Varying Market Integration and Expected Rteurns in Emerging Markets," Discussion Paper 2001-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jones, Charles M & Kaul, Gautam, 1996. " Oil and the Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 463-491, June.
- Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric, 2003. "What do Financial Markets Think of War in Iraq?," Research Papers 1785, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan, 1993. "A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation," Staff Report 159, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claessens, Stijn & Dasgupta, Susmita & Glen, Jack, 1995. "Return Behavior in Emerging Stock Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 131-151, January.
- Henriksson, Roy D, 1984. "Market Timing and Mutual Fund Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 73-96, January.
- Glosten, L. R. & Jagannathan, R., 1994. "A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 133-160.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masih, Rumi & Peters, Sanjay & De Mello, Lurion, 2011.
"Oil price volatility and stock price fluctuations in an emerging market: Evidence from South Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 975-986, September.
- MASIH Rumi & PETERS Sanjay, "undated". "Oil Price Volatility and Stock Price Fluctuations in an Emerging Market: Evidence from South Korea," EcoMod2003 330700096, EcoMod.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen M., 2009.
"Do structural oil-market shocks affect stock prices?,"
Elsevier, pages 569-575.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2008. "Do Structural Oil-Market Shocks Affect Stock Prices?," Working papers 2008-51, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "Do Structural Oil-Market Shocks Affect Stock Prices?," Working Papers 0917, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Nsisong Patrick Ekong & Daniel Wilson Ebong, 2016. "On the Crude Oil Price, Stock Market Movement and Economic Growth Nexus in Nigeria Evidence from Cointegration and Var Analysis," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, pages 112-123.
- Shirvani, Hassan & Wilbratte, Barry, 2007. "The permanent-transitory decomposition of the stock markets of the G7 countries: A multivariate approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 352-365, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbesliskunde; international stock markets; market efficiency; oil prices; return predictability; stock returns;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:1017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.