Citations for "Compensating wage differentials and shift work preferences"
by Lanfranchi, Joseph & Ohlsson, Henry & Skalli, Ali
- Manda , Damiano Kulundu & Bigsten, Arne & Mwabu , Germano, 2001.
"Trade Union Membership and Earnings in Kenyan Manufacturing Firms,"
Working Papers in Economics
50, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Arne Bigsten & Germano Mwabu, 2005. "Trade union membership and earnings in Kenyan manufacturing firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(15), pages 1693-1704.
- Lanfranchi, Joseph & Ohlsson, Henry & Skalli, Ali, 2001.
"COMPENSATING WAGE DIFFERENTIALS AND SHIFT WORK PREFERENCES. Evidence from France,"
Working Papers in Economics
55, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lanfranchi, Joseph & Ohlsson, Henry & Skalli, Ali, 2002. "Compensating wage differentials and shift work preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 393-398, February.
- Cédric Afsa & Pauline Givord, 2014.
"The impact of working conditions on sickness absence: a theoretical model and an empirical application to work schedules,"
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 285-305, February.
- Cédric AFSA & Pauline GIVORD, 2009. "The Impact of Working Conditions on Sickness Absence : A Theoretical Model and an Empirical Application to Work Schedules," Working Papers 2009-06, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Fernández, Rosa M. & Nordman, Christophe J., 2009. "Are there pecuniary compensations for working conditions?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-207, April.
- Bocquier, Philippe & Nordman, Christophe J. & Vescovo, Aude, 2010.
"Employment Vulnerability and Earnings in Urban West Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1297-1314, September.
- Philippe Bocquier & Christophe Nordman & Aude Vescovo, 2010. "Employment Vulnerability and Earnings in Urban West Africa," Working Papers DT/2010/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Bocquier, Philippe & Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Vescovo, Aude, 2010. "Employment Vulnerability and Earnings in Urban West Africa," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4294, Paris Dauphine University.
- Carlsson, Fredrik, 2002. "Price and Frequency Choice under Monopoly and Competition in Aviation Markets," Working Papers in Economics 71, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Maria Laura Di Tommaso & S. Strøm & E. M. Sæther, 2007.
"Nurses Wanted. Is the job too harsh or is the wage too low?,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp11_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Di Tommaso, M.L. & Strøm, S. & Sæther, E.M., 2009. "Nurses wanted: Is the job too harsh or is the wage too low?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 748-757, May.
- Di Tommaso, M. L. & Strøm, Steinar & Sæther, Erik Magnus, 2008. "Nurses Wanted: Is the Job Too Hars or is the Wage Too Low," Memorandum 08/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Strom Steinar & Saether Erik Magnus, 2007. "Nurses Wanted. Is the Job Too Harsh or is the Wage Too Low?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200704, University of Turin.
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Do Job Disamenities Raise Wages or Ruin Job Satisfaction?," Labor and Demography 0501001, EconWPA.
- Sæther, Erik Magnus, 2009. "Nurses’ labor supply with endogenous choice of care level and shift type A nested discrete choice model with nonlinear income," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2004:9, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Ambra Poggi, 2007. "Do Satisfactory Working Conditions Contribute to Explaining Earning Differentials in Italy? A Panel Data Approach," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(4-5), pages 713-733, December.
- Alejos, Luis Alejandro, 2003. "Contribution of the determinants of income inequality in Guatemala," MPRA Paper 42757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2012.
"Trade with Time Zone Differences:Factor Market Implications,"
Discussion Papers Series
462, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2013. "Trade with Time Zone Differences: Factor Market Implications," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 699-711, November.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2011. "Trade with Time Zone Differences: Factor Market Implications," MPRA Paper 37931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata, 2011. "Trade with time zone differences: factor market implications," MPRA Paper 30788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martial Dupaigne, 2007. "Les variations choisies de l'utilisation du capital : une revue des implications macroéconomiques," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 117(2), pages 161-196.
- Sæther, Erik Magnus, 2009. "Compensating differentials for nurses," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2004:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "Compensation of Unusual Working Schedules," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Tanguy Brachet & Guy David & Andrea M. Drechsler, 2012. "The Effect of Shift Structure on Performance," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 219-46, April.
- Matsuoka, Yuji & Fukushima, Marcelo, 2009. "Time Zones, Shift Working and Outsourcing through Communications Networks," MPRA Paper 13355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2014. "Evaluating the impact of a working time regulation on capital operating time. The French 35-hour work week experience," Working Papers hal-01006765, HAL.
- Keith A. Bender & John Douglas Satun, 2009. "Constrained By Hours And Restricted In Wages: The Quality Of Matches In The Labor Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 512-529, 07.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Insecurity of Employment and Work-Life Balance: From the viewpoint of compensating wage differentials," Discussion papers 10052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Does volunteer work pay off in the labor market?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 992-1013, December.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Efi Vasileiou, 2012. "Are dangerous jobs paid better? European evidence," Working Papers 2012/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Tadashi Sakai & Naomi Miyazato, 2014. "Who values the family-friendly aspects of a job? Evidence from the Japanese labour market," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 397-413, 09.
- Sæther, Erik Magnus, 2009. "Wage Policies for Health Personnel - Essays on the Wage Impact on Hours of Work and Practice Choice," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2005:1, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2009.
"The Timing of Work and Work-Family Conflicts in Spain: Who Has a Split Work Schedule and Why?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Sara de la Rica, 2009. "The timing of work and work-family conflicts in Spain sho has a split work schedule and why?," Working Papers 2009-35, FEDEA.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Mihails Hazans, 2008. "Workers' Valuation of the Remaining Employment Contract Duration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 116-139, 02.
- Lea Sell & Bryan Cleal, 2011. "Job Satisfaction, Work Environment, and Rewards: Motivational Theory Revisited," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 25(1), pages 1-23, 03.
- Ronald DeBeaumont & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Unemployment and compensating wages: an analysis of shift work," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 142-149, April.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Gesine Stephan, 2004. "Gender, piece rates and wages: evidence from matched employer--employee data," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 683-704, September.
- Tanguy Brachet & Guy David & Reena Duseja, 2010. "The Effect of Shift Structure on Performance: The Role of Fatigue for Paramedics," NBER Working Papers 16418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuoka, Yuji & Fukushima, Marcelo, 2010. "Time zones, shift working and international outsourcing," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 769-778, October.
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "How do Unusual Working Schedules Affect Social Life?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.