Citations for "Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples"
by Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rubin
- Seik Kim, . "Sample Attrition in the Presence of Population Attrition," Working Papers UWEC-2009-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Anton Flossmann, 2010. "Accounting for missing data in M-estimation: a general matching approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 85-117, February.
- Honggao Cao & Daniel H. Hill, 2005. "Active versus Passive Sample Attrition: The Health and Retirement Study," Econometrics 0505006, EconWPA.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2005.
"Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets,"
2005-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2009. "Optimally combining censored and uncensored datasets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 17-32, July.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2008. "Optimally combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," Working Papers 200820, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2008. "Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2013.
"Nonlinear Difference-in-Differences in Repeated Cross Sections with Continuous Treatments,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
839, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2013. "Nonlinear difference-in-differences in repeated cross sections with continuous treatments," CeMMAP working papers CWP40/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Inkmann, J., 2005. "Inverse Probability Weighted Generalised Empirical Likelihood Estimators : Firm Size and R&D Revisited," Discussion Paper 2005-131, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Seik Kim, . "Economic Assimilation of Foreign-Born Workers in the United States: An Overlapping Rotating Panel Analysis," Working Papers UWEC-2008-19, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Das, J.W.M. & Toepoel, V. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2007. "Can I use a Panel? Panel Conditioning and Attrition Bias in Panel Surveys," Discussion Paper 2007-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arie Kapteyn & Pierre-Carl Michaud & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2006.
"Effects of Attrition and Non-Response in the Health and Retirement Study,"
407, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Smith, James P. & van Soest, Arthur, 2006. "Effects of Attrition and Non-Response in the Health and Retirement Study," IZA Discussion Papers 2246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bert Van Landeghem, 2012. "Panel Conditioning and Self-Reported Satisfaction: Evidence from International Panel Data and Repeated Cross-Sections," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 484, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Richard J. Smith, 2013.
"Discrete Choice Non-Response,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 343-364.
- Terence C. Cheng & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2014.
"Attrition Bias in Panel Data: A Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing? A Case Study Based on the MABEL Survey,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2014n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cheng, T. C.; & Trivedi, P. K.;, 2014. "Attrition Bias in Panel Data: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing? A Case Study Based on the MABEL Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aviv Nevo, 2001.
"Using Weights to Adjust for Sample Selection When Auxiliary Information is Available,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nevo, Aviv, 2003. "Using Weights to Adjust for Sample Selection When Auxiliary Information Is Available," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Insan Tunali & Emre Ekinci & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2012. "Rescaled Additively Non-ignorable (RAN) Model of Attrition and Substitution," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1220, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos de Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2008.
"Inverse Probability Tilting for Moment Condition Models with Missing Data,"
NBER Working Papers
13981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos De Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2012. "Inverse Probability Tilting for Moment Condition Models with Missing Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1053-1079.
- Heng Chen & Marie-Hélène Felt & Kim Huynh, 2014. "Retail Payment Innovations and Cash Usage: Accounting for Attrition Using Refreshment Samples," Working Papers 14-27, Bank of Canada.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2005131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, Debopam, 2008. "Inference in panel data models under attrition caused by unobservables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 430-446, June.
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier d'Haultfoeuille, 2013. "Endogenous Attrition in Panels," Working Papers 2013-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Song, 2006. "Unbalanced panel data: A survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 493-523, October.
- Das, M., 2004. "Simple estimators for nonparametric panel data models with sample attrition," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 159-180, May.
- Tom Wansbeek & Erik Meijer, 2007. "Comments on: Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 33-36, May.
- d'Haultfoeuille, Xavier, 2010.
"A new instrumental method for dealing with endogenous selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille, 2008. "A New Instrumental Method for Dealing with Endogenous Selection," Working Papers 2008-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4334816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, J.W.M. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Toepoel, V., 2011. "Nonparametric tests of panel conditioning and attrition bias in panel surveys," Other publications TiSEM 76b0a827-e4b6-403d-8465-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Richard Dorsett, 2004. "Using matched substitutes to adjust for nonignorable nonresponse: an empirical investigation using labour market data," PSI Research Discussion Series 16, Policy Studies Institute, UK.