Moment Estimation with Attrition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John Sutton, 1996. "Gibrats Legacy," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 14, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Verbeek, Marno & Nijman, Theo, 1992.
"Testing for Selectivity Bias in Panel Data Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 681-703, August.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1990. "Testing For Selectivity Bias In Panel Data Models," Papers 9018, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Testing for selectivity bias in panel data models," Discussion Paper 1990-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rubin, 2001.
"Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1645-1659, November.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rubin, 1998. "Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-033/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rebin, 1998. "Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples," NBER Technical Working Papers 0230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Stephen Nickell, 1984. "An Investigation of the Determinants of Manufacturing Employment in the United Kingdom," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 529-557.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Chang, Young-Jae, 1994. "Incomplete panels : A comparative study of alternative estimators for the unbalanced one-way error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 67-89, June.
- Baden-Fuller, Charles W F, 1989. "Exit from Declining Industries and the Case of Steel Castings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 949-961, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Arvid Raknerud, 2002. "How and why do Firms differ?," Discussion Papers 320, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Marco Francesconi, 2006.
"Intergenerational mobility and sample selection in short panels,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 1265-1293.
- Francesconi, Marco & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2004. "Intergenerational mobility and sample selection in short panels," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco, 2002. "A cross-country comparison of survey nonparticipation in the ECHP -ISER working paper-," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Vincenzo Atella, 2005. "Survey Response and Survey Characteristics: Micro-level Evidence from the European Commission Household Panel," CEIS Research Paper 64, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Rob Alessie & Stefan Hochguertel & Guglielmo Weber, 2005. "Consumer Credit: Evidence From Italian Micro Data," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 144-178, March.
- Cheti Nicoletti, 2010. "Poverty analysis with missing data: alternative estimators compared," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 1-22.
- Arvid Raknerud, 2002. "Identification, Estimation and Testing in Panel Data Models with Attrition: The Role of the Missing at Random Assumption," Discussion Papers 330, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco, 2004. "Survey response and survey characteristics: Micro-level evidence from the ECHP," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp04015, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:97-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.