Inference in panel data models under attrition caused by unobservables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicoletti, Cheti, 2006.
"Nonresponse in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 461-489, June.
- Cheti Nicoletti, 2002. "Non-Response in Dynamic Panel Data Models," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A5-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Das, M., 2004. "Simple estimators for nonparametric panel data models with sample attrition," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 159-180, May.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Testing for selectivity in panel data models," Other publications TiSEM 7ec34a6c-1d84-4052-971c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rubin, 2001.
"Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1645-1659, November.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rebin, 1998. "Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples," NBER Technical Working Papers 0230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rubin, 1998. "Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-033/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2002. "Inverse probability weighted M-estimators for sample selection, attrition and stratification," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ridder, Geert, 1992. "An empirical evaluation of some models for non-random attrition in panel data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 337-355, December.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions Containing Unknown Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1795-1843, November.
- Nevo, Aviv, 2002. "Sample selection and information-theoretic alternatives to GMM," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 149-157, March.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1979. "Attrition Bias in Experimental and Panel Data: The Gary Income Maintenance Experiment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 455-473, March.
- Nevo, Aviv, 2003.
"Using Weights to Adjust for Sample Selection When Auxiliary Information Is Available,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Aviv Nevo, 2001. "Using Weights to Adjust for Sample Selection When Auxiliary Information is Available," NBER Technical Working Papers 0275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2013.
"Nonlinear difference-in-differences in repeated cross sections with continuous treatments,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP40/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2013. "Nonlinear Difference-in-Differences in Repeated Cross Sections with Continuous Treatments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 839, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:2:p:503-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rene Segers & Philip Hans Franses, 2014.
"Panel design effects on response rates and response quality,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Seger, R. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2007. "Panel design effects on response rates and response quality," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Heng Chen & Marie-Hélène Felt & Kim Huynh, 2014. "Retail Payment Innovations and Cash Usage: Accounting for Attrition Using Refreshment Samples," Staff Working Papers 14-27, Bank of Canada.
- Das, J.W.M. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Toepoel, V., 2011. "Nonparametric tests of panel conditioning and attrition bias in panel surveys," Other publications TiSEM 76b0a827-e4b6-403d-8465-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sasaki, Yuya, 2015. "Heterogeneity and selection in dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 236-249.
- Sasaki, Yuya & Xin, Yi, 2017. "Unequal spacing in dynamic panel data: Identification and estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 320-330.
- Seik Kim, 2013.
"Wage Mobility of Foreign-Born Workers in the United States,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(3), pages 628-658.
- Seik Kim, "undated". "Wage Mobility of Foreign-Born Workers in the United States," Working Papers UWEC-2009-16, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Emre Ekinci & Insan Tunah & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2017. "Rescaled Additivity Non-Ignorable (RAN) Model of Generalized Attrition," Working Papers 1702, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier d'Haultfoeuille, 2013. "Endogenous Attrition in Panels," Working Papers 2013-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Seik Kim & Nalina Varanasi, "undated". "Labor Supply of Married Women in Credit-Constrained Households: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers UWEC-2010-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Insan Tunali & Emre Ekinci & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2012. "Rescaled Additively Non-ignorable (RAN) Model of Attrition and Substitution," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1220, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Seik Kim, "undated". "Sample Attrition in the Presence of Population Attrition," Working Papers UWEC-2009-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:144:y:2008:i:2:p:430-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.