Citations for "The New UK Monetary Arrangements: A View from the Literature"
by Bean, Charles
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr, 2006. "Inflation Targeting and the Role of Exchange Rate Pass-through," Studies in Economics 0602, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jörg Bibow, 2001. "Reflections on the Current Fashion For Central Bank Independence," Macroeconomics 0108004, EconWPA.
- Bean, Charles & Larsen, Jens D. J. & Nikolov, Kalin, 2002. "Financial frictions and the monetary transmission mechanism: theory, evidence and policy implications," Working Paper Series 0113, European Central Bank.
- Titiana Kirsanova & David Vines & Mathan Satchi & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2005. "Inflation Persistence, Fiscal Constraints and Non-cooperative Authorities Stabilization Policy in a Monetary Union," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 17, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Alexandros Panethimitakis & Athanassios Vamvakidis, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth: Evidence from Aggregate European Data," Working papers 2005-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Sven Jari Stehn & David Vines, 2006.
"Five-Equation Macroeconomics A Simple View of the Interactions Between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy,"
0610, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Stehn, Sven Jari & Vines, David, 2006. "Five-Equation Macroeconomics: A Simple View of the Interactions Between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Mash, 2002.
"Monetary Policy with an Endogenous Capital Stock when Inflation is Persistent,"
Economics Series Working Papers
108, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mash, Richard, 2002. "Monetary Policy with an Endogenous Capital Stock When Inflation Is Persistent," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(0), pages 55-86, Supplemen.
- Juha Kilponen & Marc-Alexandre SÃ©nÃ©gas & Jouko Vilmunen, 2007. "Bayesian versus robust control approach towards parameter uncertainty in monetary policymaking: how close are the outcomes? Some illustrating evidence from the EMU economies," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 113, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Marjan Petreski, 2012. "Output Volatility and Exchange Rate Considerations Under Inflation Targeting : A Review," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 528-537.
- Jamie Gascoigne & Paul Turner, 2003.
"Asymmetries in Bank of England Monetary Policy,"
2003007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2003.
- Mervyn King, 1999. "Challenges for monetary policy : new and old," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 11-57.
- Fabrizio Zampolli, 2004. "Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 166, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sujit Kapadia, 2005. "Inflation-Target Expectations and Optimal Monetary Policy," Economics Series Working Papers 227, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:van:wpaper:0124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Mash, 2000. "The Time Inconsistency of Monetary Policy with Inflation Persistence," Economics Series Working Papers 15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:van:wpaper:0505 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Martin & Robert Rowthorn, 2004. "Will Stability Last?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1324, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2002. "La politique monétaire face à l'incertitude : un survol méthodologique des contributions relatives à la zone euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(1), pages 177-200.
- David Cobham, 2012.
"The past, present and future of central banking,"
Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers
1205, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Gabriel Sterne, 2002. "The role of short-run inflation targets and forecasts in disinflation," Bank of England working papers 167, Bank of England.
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013.
"On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area,"
17209, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Kuper, Gerard & Jacobs, Jan & He, Xiaoli & Ligthart, Jenny, 2013. "On the impact of the global financial crisis on the euro area," Research Report 13011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2003.
"Nonlinear Phillips Curves, Mixing Feedback Rules and the Distribution of Inflation and Output,"
CEIS Research Paper
37, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean, 2003. "Nonlinear Phillips curves, mixing feedback rules and the distribution of inflation and output," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 467-492, December.
- Dowd, Kevin, 2007. "Too good to be true? The (In)credibility of the UK inflation fan charts," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 91-102, March.
- S. G. B Henry & A. R. Pagan, 2004. "The Econometrics of the New Keynesian Policy Model: Introduction," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(s1), pages 581-607, 09.
- Dick van Dijk & Haris Munandar & Christian Hafner, 2011. "The euro introduction and noneuro currencies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1-2), pages 95-116.
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2001. "Inflationary performance in a monetary union with large wage setters," ZEI Working Papers B 11-2001, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Arana, 2014. "The relationship between the variance of inflation and the variance of output under different types of monetary policy," Working Papers 0814, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2006.
"Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: The response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1527-1567.
- Fabrizio Zampolli, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: the response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics," Bank of England working papers 297, Bank of England.
- Hartmann, Daniel, 2001. "Taylor-Regel und amerikanische Geldpolitik," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 17/2001, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Paul Downward & Andrew Mearman, 2005. "Methodological Triangulation at the Bank of England:An Investigation," Working Papers 0505, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Mathan Satchi & Tatiana Kirsanova & David Vines, 2004.
"Monetary Union: Fiscal Stabilisation In The Face Of Asymmetric Shocks,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
153, Royal Economic Society.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Satchi, Mathan & Vines, David, 2004. "Monetary Union: Fiscal Stabilization In The Face of Asymmetric Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Mathan Satchi & David Vines, 2004. "Monetary Union: Fiscal Stabilisation in the Face of Asymmetric Shocks," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 86, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth; Empirical Evidence for the European Union," IMF Working Papers 05/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Vines, David & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stability Within a Currency Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 5584, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hossein Samiei & Jan Kees Martijn, 1999. "Central Bank Independence and the Conduct of Monetary Policy in the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 99/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher Allsopp, 2002. "The Future of Macroeconomic Policy in the European Union," Discussion Papers 07, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Guy Debelle, 1999. "Inflation Targeting and Output Stabilisation," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gill Hammond, 2012. "State of the art of inflation targeting," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 4, number 29.
- Robert Woods, 2004. "Fiscal Stabilisation and EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 1338, CESifo Group Munich.
- Corrado, L. & Holly, S., 2000. "Piecewise Linear Feedback Rules in a Non Linear Model of the Phillips Curve: Evidence from the US and the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0019, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- S. G. Brian Henry & Stephen G. Hall & James Nixon, 1999. "Inflation Targeting: The Delegation and Co-Ordination of Monetary Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 842, Society for Computational Economics.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Giuliana Passamani & Roberto Tamborini, 2005. "Fiscal and monetary policy, unfortunate events, and the SGP arithmetics - Evidence from a growth-gaps model," Department of Economics Working Papers 0519, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- repec:ags:aaea07:383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2003. "The inflation-output volatility trade-off: a case where anti-inflation monetary policy turns out to be successful, a historical assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 881-892, December.
- Christopher Allsopp, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy Rules in Theory and in Practice," Discussion Papers 10, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2001.
"Are Contemporary Central Banks Transparent about Economic Models and Objectives and What Difference Does it Make?,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2001,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alex Cukierman, 2002. "Are contemporary central banks transparent about economic models and objectives and what difference does it make?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 15-36.
- Charles Goodhart, 1998. "Central Bankers and Uncertainty," FMG Special Papers sp106, Financial Markets Group.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2002. "Coordinating monetary and fiscal policies: a role for rules?," MPRA Paper 29200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sujit Kapadia, 2005. "Inflation-Target Expectations and Optimal Monetary Policy," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 81, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Charles Bean, 2004. "Inflation Targeting: The UK Experience," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 405-421, November.
- Lavan Mahadeva, 2007. "A model of market surprises," Bank of England working papers 327, Bank of England.