'The Meaning of Internal Balance' Thirty Years On
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keshab Bhattarai, 2015. "Financial Deepening and Economic Growth in Advanced and Emerging Economies," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 178-195, February.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2015.
"Comparing Inflation and Price-Level Targeting: The Role of Forward Guidance and Transparency,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83, pages 27-59, December.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2015. "Comparing inflation and price level targeting: the role of forward guidance and transparency," Research Discussion Papers 9/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2015. "Comparing Inflation and Price Level Targeting: the Role of Forward Guidance and Transparency," CEPR Discussion Papers 10513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitra, Kaushik & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2014.
"Targeting nominal GDP or prices: : Guidance and expectation dynamics,"
Research Discussion Papers
4/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2014. "Targeting Nominal GDP or Prices: Guidance and Expectation Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 9857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seppo Honkapohja, 2016.
"Monetary policies to counter the zero interest rate: an overview of research,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 235-256, May.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2015. "Monetary policies to counter the zero interest rate: an overview of research," Research Discussion Papers 18/2015, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:119:y:2009:i:541:p:f442-f460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.