Is Inflation Target Announced by Bank Indonesia the Most Accurate Inflation Forecast?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cukierman, Alex, 2008.
"Central bank independence and monetary policymaking institutions -- Past, present and future,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 722-736, December.
- Alex Cukierman, 2006. "Central Bank Independence And Monetary Policy Making Institutions: Past, Present, And Future," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(1), pages 5-23, April.
- Alex Cukierman, 2007. "Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policymaking Institutions: Past, Present, and Future," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(4), pages 367-395, December.
- Alex Cukierman, 2006. "Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policymaking Institutions: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 360, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2007. "Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policymaking Institutions - Past Present and Future," CEPR Discussion Papers 6441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marie Diron & Benoît Mojon, 2008. "Are inflation targets good inflation forecasts?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 33-45.
- Altug, Sumru & Çakmaklı, Cem, 2016.
"Forecasting inflation using survey expectations and target inflation: Evidence for Brazil and Turkey,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 138-153.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Cakmakli, Cem, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation using Survey Expectations and Target Inflation: Evidence for Brazil and Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 10419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cumby, Robert E & Huizinga, John, 1992.
"Testing the Autocorrelation Structure of Disturbances in Ordinary Least Squares and Instrumental Variables Regressions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 185-195, January.
- Robert E. Cumby & John Huizinga, 1990. "Testing The Autocorrelation Structure of Disturbances in Ordinary Least Squares and Instrumental Variables Regressions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Takeshi Inoue & Yuki Toyoshima & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2013. "Inflation Targeting In South Korea, Indonesia, The Philippines And Thailand: The Impact On Business Cycle Synchronization Between Each Country And The World," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Global Linkages and Economic Rebalancing in East Asia, chapter 5, pages 85-108 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Inoue, Takeshi & Toyoshima, Yuki & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2012. "Inflation targeting in Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines : the impact on business cycle synchronization between each country and the world," IDE Discussion Papers 328, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Siregar, Reza Y & Rajaguru, Gulasekaran, 2005.
"Base Money and Exchange Rate: Sources of Inflation in Indonesia during the Post-1997 Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 185-215.
- Reza Siregar & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2002. "Base Money and Exchange Rate: Sources of Inflation in Indonesia during the Post-1997 Financial Crisis," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-21, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Marcel Peter & Scott Roger & Geoffrey M Heenan, 2006. "Implementing Inflation Targeting; Institutional Arrangements, Target Design, and Communications," IMF Working Papers 06/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Ivanov Ventzislav & Kilian Lutz, 2005. "A Practitioner's Guide to Lag Order Selection For VAR Impulse Response Analysis," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-36, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Forward-Looking; Backward-Looking; ARMA; VAR;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:efijnl:201609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.