Inflation Targeting In South Korea, Indonesia, The Philippines And Thailand: The Impact On Business Cycle Synchronization Between Each Country And The World
In: Global Linkages and Economic Rebalancing in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lpe:efijnl:201609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Volz, 2015. "On the Future of Inflation Targeting in East Asia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 638-652, August.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2013.
"Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia : Experience, Lessons, and Issues,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Morgan, Peter J., 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia: Experience, Lessons, and Issues," ADBI Working Papers 435, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia : Experience, Lessons, and Issues," Finance Working Papers 23639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:mth:raee88:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRebalancing Demand; East Asia; Business Cycles Synchronization; Free Trade Agreements; Inflation Targeting; Financial Market Development; China's Household Saving Rates; PFI-Based Infrastructure Development;
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789814412858_0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.