Inflation Targeting, Announcements, and Imperfect Credibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diana N. Weymark, 2000. "Using Taylor Rules as Efficiency Benchmarks," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0043, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2001.
- Bean, Charles, 1998. "The New UK Monetary Arrangements: A View from the Literature," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1795-1809, November.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001.
"One Decade of Inflation Targeting in the World: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?,"
NBER Working Papers
8397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001. "One decade of inflation targeting in the world : What do we know and what do we need to know?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 101, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation targeting; credibility; announcements; inflation bias;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2001-11-21 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .