Too good to be true? The (In)credibility of the UK inflation fan charts
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:sae:niesru:v:167:y::i:1:p:106-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S. & Emery, Kenneth M., 1994.
"The algebra of price stability,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 77-97.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Emery, Kenneth M., 1991. "The algebra of price stability," Working Papers 9117, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Emery, Kenneth M., 1993. "The algebra of price stability," Working Papers 9309, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert Dittmar & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 1999. "The inflation-output variability tradeoff and price-level targets," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 23-32.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2000. "Three lessons for monetary policy in a low-inflation era," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 936-978.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 1999. "Three lessons for monetary policy in a low inflation era," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bean, Charles, 1998. "The New UK Monetary Arrangements: A View from the Literature," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1795-1809, November.
- James Peery Cover & Paul Pecorino, 2005. "Price and Output Stability under Price-Level Targeting," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 152-166, July.
- John C. Williams, 2003. "Simple rules for monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 1-12.