Citations for " Stock Splits and Stock Dividends: Why, Who, and When"
by Lakonishok, Josef & Lev, Baruch
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele, 1999. "Choice dividends and contemporaneous earnings announcements on a small stock market: an empirical study," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 161, pages 27-56.
- Louis, Henock & Robinson, Dahlia, 2005. "Do managers credibly use accruals to signal private information? Evidence from the pricing of discretionary accruals around stock splits," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 361-380, June.
- Ismail Orgakcioglu & Roy Batchelor, 2002.
"Event-related GARCH: the impact of stock dividends in Turkey,"
wp02-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Roy Batchelor & Ismail Orakcioglu, 2003. "Event-related GARCH: the impact of stock dividends in Turkey," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 295-307.
- Kalotychou, Elena & Staikouras, Sotiris K. & Zagonov, Maxim, 2009. "The UK equity market around the ex-split date," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 534-549, July.
- M. Ameziane Lasfer, 1997. "On the Motivation for Paying Scrip Dividends," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(1), Spring.
- Kenneth Moon & James LeSage, 2013. "Simultaneous dependence between firm-level stock returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 479-494, October.
- William C. Weld & Roni Michaely & Richard H. Thaler & Shlomo Benartzi, 2009. "The Nominal Share Price Puzzle," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 121-42, Spring.
- Bechmann, Ken L. & Raaballe, Johannes, 2004. "The Differences Between Stock Splits and Stock Dividends," Working Papers 2004-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Green, T. Clifton & Hwang, Byoung-Hyoun, 2009. "Price-based return comovement," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 37-50, July.
- Boguth, Oliver & Carlson, Murray & Fisher, Adlai & Simutin, Mikhail, 2011. "Conditional risk and performance evaluation: Volatility timing, overconditioning, and new estimates of momentum alphas," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 363-389.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2011.
"The Dutch grey market,"
Other publications TiSEM
0633541a-6421-442a-b1e6-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yagüe, José & Gómez-Sala, J. Carlos & Poveda-Fuentes, Francisco, 2009. "Stock split size, signaling and earnings management: Evidence from the Spanish market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 31-47.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4444303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Gow-Cheng & Liano, Kartono & Pan, Ming-Shiun, 2009. "The information content of stock splits," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 557-567, September.
- Juan Carlos Gómez-Sala, 2001. "Rentabilidad y liquidez alrededor de la fecha de desdoblamiento de las acciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 171-202, January.
- Wulff, Christian, 1999. "The market reaction to stock splits: Evidence from Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,42, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Li Eng & Joohyung Ha & Sandeep Nabar, 2014. "The impact of regulation FD on the information environment: evidence from the stock market response to stock split announcements," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 829-853, November.
- Hwang, Soosung & Keswani, Aneel & Shackleton, Mark B., 2008. "Surprise vs anticipated information announcements: Are prices affected differently? An investigation in the context of stock splits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 643-653, May.
- Charitou, Andreas & Vafeas, Nikos & Zachariades, Charis, 2005. "Irrational investor response to stock splits in an emerging market," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 133-149.
- Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed, 2014. "Shareholder wealth effects of stock dividends in a unique environment," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 66-81.
- David, Thomas & Ginglinger, Edith, 2015. "When Cutting Dividends Is Not Bad News: The Case Of Optional Stock Dividends," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/15219, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gow-Cheng Huang & Kartono Liano & Ming-Shiun Pan, 2011. "REIT Stock Splits and Liquidity Changes," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 527-547, November.
- Ravi Dhar & William Goetzmann & Ning Zhu & EFA Moscow, 2004. "The Impact of Clientele Changes: Evidence from Stock Splits," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm369, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Balachandran, Balasingham & Faff, Robert & Tanner, Sally, 2004. "Further evidence on the announcement effect of bonus shares in an imputation tax setting," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 147-170, August.
- Bill B. Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2013. "The effects of stock splits on the bid-ask spread of syndicated loans," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 159-187.
- Chen, Honghui & Nguyen, Hoang Huy & Singal, Vijay, 2011. "The information content of stock splits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2454-2467, September.
- Gow-Cheng Huang & Kartono Liano & Ming-Shiun Pan, 2015. "The effects of stock splits on stock liquidity," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 119-135, January.
- Gray, Stephen F. & Smith, Tom & Whaley, Robert E., 2003. "Stock splits: implications for investor trading costs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 271-303, May.
- Huang, Chin-Sheng & You, Chun-Fan & Lin, Szu-Hsien, 2009. "Cash dividends, stock dividends and subsequent earnings growth," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 594-610, November.
- Lipson, Marc L. & Mortal, Sandra, 2006. "The effect of stock splits on clientele: Is tick size relevant?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 878-896, December.
- Susana Menéndez & Silvia Gómez-Ansón, 2003. "Stock splits: motivations and valuation effects in the Spanish market," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(3), pages 459-490, September.
- Malhotra, Madhuri Malhotra & M., Thenmozhi & Gopalaswamy, Arun Kumar, 2012. "Liquidity changes around bonus and rights issue announcements: Evidence from manufacturing and service sectors in India," MPRA Paper 41216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svedsater, Henrik & Gamble, Amelie & Garling, Tommy, 2007. "Money illusion in intuitive financial judgments: Influences of nominal representation of share prices," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 698-712, October.
- Leledakis, George N. & Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Tsangarakis, Nickolaos V., 2009. "Stock splits in a neutral transaction cost environment: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 12-25, February.
- Huang, Roger D. & Masulis, Ronald W., 2003. "Trading activity and stock price volatility: evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 249-269, May.
- Lin, Ji-Chai & Singh, Ajai K. & Yu, Wen, 2009. "Stock splits, trading continuity, and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 474-489, September.
- Gorkittisunthorn, Maneeporn & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Limpaphayom, Piman, 2006. "Insider ownership, bid-ask spread, and stock splits: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Thailand," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 450-461.
- Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi & Tsay, Wenyuh, 2002. "Are stock dividends (MUSHOs) melons or lemons in Japan?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 531-548, November.
- Peress, Joel, 2010. "The tradeoff between risk sharing and information production in financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 124-155, January.
- Guo, Lin & Mech, Timothy S., 2000. "Conditional event studies, anticipation, and asymmetric information: the case of seasoned equity issues and pre-issue information releases," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 113-141, August.
- Adaoglu, Cahit, 2006. "Market reaction to "unsweetened" and "sweetened" rights offerings in an emerging European stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 249-268, July.
- Mukherji, Sandip & Kim, Yong H. & Walker, Michael C., 1997. "The effect of stock splits on the ownership structure of firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 167-188, April.