Are stock dividends (MUSHOs) melons or lemons in Japan?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lakonishok, Josef & Lev, Baruch, 1987. " Stock Splits and Stock Dividends: Why, Who, and When," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 913-932, September.
- Grinblatt, Mark S. & Masulis, Ronald W. & Titman, Sheridan, 1984. "The valuation effects of stock splits and stock dividends," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 461-490, December.
- Bremer, Marc & Kato, Kiyoshi, 1996. "Trading Volume for Winners and Losers on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 127-142, March.
- Dhatt, Manjeet S. & Kim, Yong H. & Mukherji, Sandip, 1994. "Japanese stock price reactions to stock dividend distributions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-59, March.
- McNichols, Maureen & Dravid, Ajay, 1990. " Stock Dividends, Stock Splits, and Signaling," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 857-879, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:10:y:2002:i:5:p:531-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.