The Bank of Canada's New Quarterly Projection Model. Part 3 , the Dynamic Model : QPM
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Woodford., 2010.
"Convergence in Macroeconomics: Elements of the New Synthesis,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- Michael Woodford, 2009. "Convergence in Macroeconomics: Elements of the New Synthesis," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 267-279, January.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003.
"Targeting Inflation under Uncertainty: Policy Makers' Perspective,"
Research and Policy Notes
2003/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "Targeting Inflation under Uncertainty: Policy Makers’ Perspective," Macroeconomics 0304003, EconWPA.
- Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P. A., 1999. "Vector rational error correction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1299-1327, September.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009.
"Structural Macro-Econometric Modelling in a Policy Environment,"
NCER Working Paper Series
50, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "Structural macro-wconometric modelling in a policy environment," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/16, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian R. Pagan, 2010. "Structural macro-econometric modelling in a policy environment," Research Working Paper RWP 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Peter Hollinger, 2000. "Beyond Newton: Robust Methods For Solving Large Nonlinear Models In Troll," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 308, Society for Computational Economics.
- Greg Tkacz & Carolyn Wilkins, 2008. "Linear and threshold forecasts of output and inflation using stock and housing prices," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 131-151.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Israel; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Laidler, David, 1999. "The Quantity of Money and Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 99-5, Bank of Canada.
- Cote, Denise & Kuszczak, John & Lam, Jean-Paul & Liu, Ying & St-Amant, Pierre, 2006.
"A comparison of twelve macroeconomic models of the Canadian economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 523-562, July.
- Denise Côté & John Kuszczak & Jean-Paul Lam & Ying Liu & Pierre St-Amant, 2003. "A Comparison of Twelve Macroeconomic Models of the Canadian Economy," Technical Reports 94, Bank of Canada.
- Kapetanios, G. & Pagan, A. & Scott, A., 2007.
"Making a match: Combining theory and evidence in policy-oriented macroeconomic modeling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 565-594, February.
- G. Kapetanios & A. Pagan & A. Scott, 2005. "Making a match: Combining theory and evidence in policy-oriented macroeconomic modelling," CAMA Working Papers 2005-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alasdair Scott & George Kapetanios & Adrian Pagan, 2005. "Making a match: combining theory and evidence in policy-oriented macroeconomic modelling," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 462, Society for Computational Economics.
- South African Reserve Bank, 2017. "Occasional Bulletin of Economic Notes 2017/03," Working Papers 8057, South African Reserve Bank.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2002. "The Role of Models and Probabilities in the Monetary Policy Process," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 1-62.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 2010. "Inflation Targeting," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1237-1302 Elsevier.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2000. "Preise und Inflation in makroökonometrischen Modellen," IWH Discussion Papers 116, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Matthieu Verstraete & Lena Suchanek, 2017. "Understanding Monetary Policy and its Effects: Evidence from Canadian Firms Using the Business Outlook Survey," Staff Working Papers 17-24, Bank of Canada.
- Tony Hall & Jan Jacobs & Adrian Pagan, "undated". "Macro-Econometric System Modelling @75," NCER Working Paper Series 95, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Robert Amano1 & Kim McPhail & Hope Pioro & Andrew Rennison, 2002. "Evaluating the Quarterly Projection Model: A Preliminary Investigation," Staff Working Papers 02-20, Bank of Canada.
- Kevin Moran & Veronika Dolar, 2002. "Estimated DGE Models and Forecasting Accuracy: A Preliminary Investigation with Canadian Data," Staff Working Papers 02-18, Bank of Canada.
- Patrick Perrier, 2005. "La fonction de production et les données canadiennes," Staff Working Papers 05-20, Bank of Canada.
- David F Hendry & John N J Muellbauer, 2018.
"The future of macroeconomics: macro theory and models at the Bank of England,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 287-328.
- David Hendry & John Muellbauer, 2017. "The future of macroeconomics: Macro theory and models at the Bank of England," Economics Series Working Papers 832, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jacquinot, P. & Mihoubi, F., 2003. "L’apport des modèles de la nouvelle génération à l’analyse économique, l’exemple de MARCOS," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 117, pages 63-84.
- Katarzyna Budnik & Michal Greszta & Michal Hulej & Marcin Kolasa & Karol Murawski & Michal Rot & Bartosz Rybaczyk & Magdalena Tarnicka, 2009. "The new macroeconometric model of the Polish economy," NBP Working Papers 62, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Robert A. Amano, "undated".
"Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand,"
Staff Working Papers
95-3, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano, 1995. "Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand," Macroeconomics 9505001, EconWPA.
- Frank A. G. Den Butter & Pieter Jansen, 2004. "An empirical analysis of the German long-term interest rate," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 731-741.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017.
"Model uncertainty in macroeconomics: On the implications of financial frictions,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
114, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "Model Uncertainty in Macroeconomics: On the Implications of Financial Frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003.
"What Is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 426-477, June.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2002. "What Is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules," Working Papers 118, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003. "What is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules," NBER Working Papers 9421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerba, Eddie, 2013. "Reconnecting investment to stock markets: the role of corporate net worth evaluation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Russell Barnett & Sharon Kozicki & Christopher Petrinec, 2009. "Parsing shocks: real-time revisions to gap and growth projections for Canada," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 247-266.
- Butler, L, 1996. "The Bank of Canada's New Quarterly Porjection Model Part 4 : A Semi- Structural Method to Estimate Potential Output : Combining Economic Theory with a Time-Series Filter," Technical Reports 77, Bank of Canada.
- Greg Tkacz & Carolyn Wilkins, 2006. "Linear and Threshold Forecasts of Output and Inflation with Stock and Housing Prices," Staff Working Papers 06-25, Bank of Canada.
- Willman, Alpo, 2003. "Consumption, habit persistence, imperfect information and the lifetime budget constraint," Working Paper Series 251, European Central Bank.
- Shaun de Jager & Michael Johnston & Rudi Steinbach, 2015. "Working Paper – WP/15/03- A Revised Quarterly Projection Model for South Africa," Working Papers 6839, South African Reserve Bank.
- René Lalonde, 2000. "Le modèle USM d'analyse et de projection de l'économie américaine," Staff Working Papers 00-19, Bank of Canada.
- Keiko Honjo & Benjamin L Hunt, 2006. "Stabilizing Inflation in Iceland," IMF Working Papers 06/262, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Berlemann & Forrest Nelson, 2005. "Forecasting Inflation via Experimental Stock Markets Some Results from Pilot Markets," ifo Working Paper Series 10, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Kevin Clinton, 1997. "Implementation of Monetary Policy in a Regime with Zero Reserve Requirements," Staff Working Papers 97-8, Bank of Canada.
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson, 2006. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: In Search of Improvements and Adaptation to the Open Economy," Economics wp31_tjorvi, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Jean-Philippe Cayen & Amy Corbett & Patrick Perrier, 2006. "An Optimized Monetary Policy Rule for ToTEM," Staff Working Papers 06-41, Bank of Canada.