An algorithm competition: First-order iterations versus Newton-based techniques
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juillard, Michel, 1996. "Dynare : a program for the resolution and simulation of dynamic models with forward variables through the use of a relaxation algorithm," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9602, CEPREMAP.
- Hallett, A. J. Hughes & Piscitelli, Laura, 1998. "Simple reordering techniques for expanding the convergence radius of first-order iterative techniques," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1319-1333, August.
- Hughes Hallett, A J & Fisher, P G, 1990. "On Economic Structures and Model Solution Methods: Or Should Econometricians Use Newton Methods for Model Solution?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(3), pages 317-30, August.
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-85, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1990:i:17:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boucekkine, Raouf, 1995. "An alternative methodology for solving nonlinear forward-looking models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 711-734, May.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Hall, S G, 1985. "On the Solution of Large Economic Models with Consistent Expectations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 157-61, May.
- Fisher, P. G. & Holly, S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1986. "Efficient solution techniques for dynamic non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 139-145, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:8-9:p:1291-1318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.