Hybrid algorithms with automatic switching for solving nonlinear equation systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallett, A. J. Hughes & Piscitelli, Laura, 1998. "Simple reordering techniques for expanding the convergence radius of first-order iterative techniques," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1319-1333, August.
- Stradi-Granados, Benito A. & Haven, Emmanuel, 2010. "The use of interval arithmetic in solving a non-linear rational expectation based multiperiod output-inflation process model: The case of the IN/GB method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 222-229, May.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola, 2008. "Controllability under rational expectations," wp.comunite 0042, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2008. "When Can Central Banks Anchor Expectations? Policy communication and controllability," CEPR Discussion Papers 7078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola, 2013. "When Can Policy Makers Anchor Expectations? Dynamic controllability and the limits to time inconsistency," wp.comunite 0104, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- McAdam, Peter, 1998. "Handbook of computational economics : H.M. Amman, D.A. Kendrick, J. Rust, (eds.), vol. 1. North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1996, pp. xxi + 827, $163.75/265.0 Dutch Guilders. (ISBN 0-444-89857-3)," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 483-487, March.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola, 2013. "Central banks and economic policy after the crisis: What have we learned?," wp.comunite 0106, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2012. "Expectations Dynamics: Policy, Announcements and Limits to Dynamic Inconsistency," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-25, April.
- Ozyildirim, Suheyla & Alemdar, Nedim M., 2000. "Learning the optimum as a Nash equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 483-499, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:20:y:1996:i:6-7:p:1051-1071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.