On the Solution of Large Economic Models with Consistent Expectations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 2002. "The parametric path method: an alternative to Fair-Taylor and L-B-J for solving perfect foresight models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1557-1583, August.
- Juillard, Michel & Laxton, Douglas & McAdam, Peter & Pioro, Hope, 1998. "An algorithm competition: First-order iterations versus Newton-based techniques," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1291-1318, August.
- Armstrong, John & Black, Richard & Laxton, Douglas & Rose, David, 1998. "A robust method for simulating forward-looking models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 489-501, April.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Juillard, Michel & Malgrange, Pierre, 1997.
"Precision Performances of Terminal Conditions for Short Time Horizons Forward-Looking Systems,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 169-186, May.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Juillard, Michel & Malgrange, Pierre, 1995. "Precision performances of terminal conditions for short time horizons forward-looking systems," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3909, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Boucekkine, Raouf, 1995. "An alternative methodology for solving nonlinear forward-looking models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 711-734, May.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Pearson, K.R. & Picton, Mark R. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2005. "Rational expectations for large CGE models: A practical algorithm and a policy application," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1001-1019, December.
- Manfred Gilli & Giorgio Pauletto, "undated". "An Application of Nonstationary Iterative Methods for Solving a Multi-Country Model with Rational Expectations," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _045, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ray Barrell & Dr Ian Hurst, 1999. "An encompassing framework for evaluating simple monetary policy rules," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 156, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:37:y:1985:i:2:p:157-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.