The structure and properties of the Federal Reserve Board Multicountry Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Hali J. Edison, 1990.
"A new interpretation of the coordination problem and its empirical significance,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 399-435.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Hali J. Edison, 1989. "A new interpretation of the coordination problem and its empirical significance," International Finance Discussion Papers 340, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jaime R. Marquez & Neil R. Ericsson, 1990. "Evaluating the predictive performance of trade-account models," International Finance Discussion Papers 377, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Hollinger, "undated". "The Stacked-Time Simulator in TROLL: A Robust Algorithm for Solving Forward-Looking Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _026, Society for Computational Economics.
- A.J. Hallet, 1998. "When Do Target Zones Work? An Examination of Exchange Rate Targeting as a Device for Coordinating Economic Policies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-138, April.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1990. "Prospects for sustained improvement in U.S. external balance: structural change versus policy change," International Finance Discussion Papers 373, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Faust, Jon & Tryon, Ralph, 1995. "A Distributed Block Approach to Solving Near-Block-Diagonal Systems with an Application to a Large Macroeconometric Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 303-316, November.
- Jon Faust & Ralph W. Tryon, 1994. "A distributed block approach to solving near-block-diagonal systems with an application to a large macroeconometric model," International Finance Discussion Papers 488, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anthonie Knoester & André Kolodziejak, 1994. "The need for economic policy coordination between Europe, Japan, and the United States: Policy recommendations for the 1990s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 327-346, October.
- Hendry, David F. & Ericsson, Neil R., 1991. "Modeling the demand for narrow money in the United Kingdom and the United States," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 833-881, May.
- David F. Hendry & Neil R. Ericsson, 1990. "Modeling the demand for narrow money in the United Kingdom and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 383, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew T. Levin & John H. Rogers & Ralph W. Tryon, 1997. "A guide to FRB/Global," International Finance Discussion Papers 588, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bryant, R.C. & Helliwell, J.F. & Hooper, P., 1989. "Domestic And Cross-Border Consequences Of U.S. Macroeconomic Policies," Papers 68, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Ralph C. Bryant & John F. Helliwell & Peter Hooper, 1989. "Domestic and cross-border consequences of U.S. macroeconomic policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 344, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ericsson, Neil R & Hendry, David F & Mizon, Grayham E, 1998. "Exogeneity, Cointegration, and Economic Policy Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 370-387, October.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 1998. "Exogeneity, cointegration, and economic policy analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 616, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lopez, Carmen, 2002. "Modelos econometricos del mercado de la vivienda en las regiones españolas," Economic Development 59, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Gagnon, Joseph E., 1989. "Adjustment costs and international trade dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 327-344, May.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 1988. "Adjustment costs and international trade dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 321, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Khalafalla Ahmed Mohamed Arabi & Suliman Zakaria Suliman Abdalla, 2013. "A Macroeconometric Model for the Sudan Economy: Empirical Evidence from Error Correction Framework 1956-2010," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 95-108, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:4:y:1987:i:2:p:115-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed