Computers and the trade deficit: the case of the falling prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ellen E. Meade, 1991. "Computers and the Trade Deficit: The Case of the Falling Prices," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 61-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "The Productivity Slowdown, Measurement Issues, and the Explosion of Computer Power," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 347-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew M. Warner, 1992. "Import demand and supply with relatively few theoretical or empirical puzzles," International Finance Discussion Papers 433, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1990. "Prospects for sustained improvement in U.S. external balance: structural change versus policy change," International Finance Discussion Papers 373, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Menzie Chinn, 2006.
"A Primer on Real Effective Exchange Rates: Determinants, Overvaluation, Trade Flows and Competitive Devaluation,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 115-143, January.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2005. "A Primer on Real Effective Exchange Rates: Determinants, Overvaluation, Trade Flows and Competitive Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 11521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2005.
"Doomed to Deficits? Aggregate U.S. Trade Flows Re-Examined,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(3), pages 460-485, October.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2003. "Doomed to Deficits? Aggregate U.S. Trade Flows Re-Examined," NBER Working Papers 9521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2004.
"Incomes, Exchange Rates and the US Trade Deficit, Once Again,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 451-469, December.
- Chinn, Menzie, 2002. "Incomes, Exchange Rates and the U.S. Trade Deficit, Once Again," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt0tc442fc, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2005. "Supply Capacity, Vertical Specialization and Tariff Rates: The Implications for Aggregate U.S. Trade Flow Equations," NBER Working Papers 11719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsComputers ; International trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .