An empirical analysis of the German long-term interest rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nikitas Pittis, 1997. "Domestic and external factors in interest rate determination," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 465-471.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Bart Turtelboom & Peter Isard & Eswar S Prasad, 1998. "Multimod Mark III; The Core Dynamic and Steady State Model," IMF Occasional Papers 164, International Monetary Fund.
- Flint Brayton & Peter A. Tinsley, 1996. "A guide to FRB/US: a macroeconomic model of the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coletti, D. & Hunt, B. & Rose, D. & Tetlow, R., 1996. "The Bank of Canada's New Quarterly Projection Model. Part 3 , the Dynamic Model : QPM," Technical Reports 75, Bank of Canada.
- M.M.G. Fase & P.J.G. Vlaar, 1997. "International convergence of capital market interest rates," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 519, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Garry J. Schinasi & T. Todd Smith & Charles Frederick Kramer, 2001. "Financial Implications of the Shrinking Supply of U.S. Treasury Securities," IMF Working Papers 01/61, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank A. G. den Butter & Pieter W. Jansen, 2013.
"Beating the random walk: a performance assessment of long-term interest rate forecasts,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 749-765, May.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Pieter W. Jansen, 2008. "Beating the Random Walk: a Performance Assessment of Long-term Interest Rate Forecasts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jansen, Pieter W., 2006. "Did capital market convergence lower the effectiveness of the interest rate as a monetary policy tool?," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jansen, Pieter W., 2006. "Low inflation, a high net savings surplus and institutional restrictions keep the Japanese long-term interest rate low," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:14:y:2004:i:10:p:731-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .