On the Determination of Real Interest Rates in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Groeneveld & Kees Koedijk & Clemens Kool, 1998. "Credibility of European economic convergence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Gregory Koutmos & George Philippatos, 2007. "Asymmetric Mean Reversion in European Interest Rates: A Two-factor Model," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 741-750.
- Mª Mar Sánchez, 2002. "Interest-Rate Models For Us And Uk With Mixed Inflationary Expectations. A Comparison With The Rational And The Adaptive Scheme," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ignacio Mauleón & Mª Mar Sánchez, 2000. "Fundamentals Of The Us And The Uk Interest Rates Under The Rational Expectation Scheme," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:spr:fininn:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-017-0075-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Nievas López & Eduardo Pozo Remiro, 1996. "Determinantes del tipo de interés a largo plazo: Un estudio VAR," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 6, pages 149-170, Diciembre.
- Butter, Frank A.G. den & Jansen, Pieter W., 2001. "An empirical analysis of the German long-term interest rate," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:20:y:1995:i:3:p:479-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.