Determinantes del tipo de interés a largo plazo: Un estudio VAR
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Litterman, Robert B & Weiss, Laurence M, 1985.
"Money, Real Interest Rates, and Output: A Reinterpretation of Postwar U.S. Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 129-156, January.
- Robert B. Litterman & Laurence Weiss, 1983. "Money, Real Interest Rates, and Output: A Reinterpretation of Postwar U.S. Data," NBER Working Papers 1077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert B. Litterman & Laurence M. Weiss, 1984. "Money, real interest rates, and output: a reinterpretation of postwar U.S. data," Staff Report 89, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Elliott, J Walter, 1977. "Measuring the Expected Real Rate of Interest: An Exploration of Macroeconomic Alternatives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 429-444, June.
- Gandolfi, Arthur E, 1976. "Taxation and the "Fisher Effect"," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1375-1386, December.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1976. "Interest Rates and Expected Inflation: A Selective Summary of Recent Research," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 3, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canto, Victor A & Nickelsburg, Gerald & Rizos, Paul, 1987. "The Effect of Fiscal Policy on the Short-run Relation between Nominal Interest Rates and Inflation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(1), pages 27-42, January.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Knot, Klaas, 1995. "On the Determination of Real Interest Rates in Europe," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 479-500.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 277-301, March.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cahiers de recherche 8633, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Pierre Perron, 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 795R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 1987.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "PPUNIT: RATS procedure to perform Phillips-Perron Unit Root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00160, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kelly, William A, Jr & Miles, James A, 1984. "Darby and Fisher: Resolution of a Paradox," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 103-110, March.
- Dwyer, Gerald P, Jr, 1984. "The Gibson Paradox: A Cross-Country Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(202), pages 109-127, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983.
"Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 28-43
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 809-820, December.
- Levi, Maurice D & Makin, John H, 1979. "Fisher, Phillips, Friedman and the Measured Impact of Inflation on Interest," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 35-52, March.
- Miles, James A, 1983. " Taxes and the Fisher Effect: A Clarifying Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 67-77, March.
- Dwyer, Gerald Jr., 1981. "Are expectations of inflation rational? or Is variation of the expected real interest rate unpredictable?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 59-84.
- Franses, Philip Hans, 1991. "Seasonality, non-stationarity and the forecasting of monthly time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 199-208, August.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987. "Time Series Regression with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 277-301, March.
- Kelly, William A, Jr & Miles, James A, 1989. "Capital Structure Theory and the Fisher Effect," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 53-73, February.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Gultekin, N Bulent, 1983. " Stock Market Returns and Inflation: Evidence from Other Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, March.
- RÃ¼ÅŸdÃ¼ Saracoglu, 1984. "Expectations of Inflation and Interest Rate Determination (Anticipations inflationnistes et dÃ©termination des taux d'intÃ©rÃªt) (Las expectativas inflacionarias y la determinaciÃ³n del tipo de interÃ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(1), pages 141-178, March.
- Thoma, Mark A., 1992. "Some international evidence on the exogeneity of the ex ante real rate of interest and the rationality of expectations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-45.
More about this item
KeywordsTipos de interés; modelos VAR; Efecto Fisher;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:6_3_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.