Levels of Economic Activity across Countries
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Javier Escribá & María José Murgui, 2001. "Tecnología, cambio estructural y convergencia en las regiones españolas (1980-1995)," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(2), pages 335-357, May.
- Ossama Mikhail, 2004. "Economic Freedom and The Business Cycle: The Egyptian Experience," Macroeconomics 0402002, EconWPA.
- Ford, John B. & Karande, Kiran W. & Seifert, Bruce M., 1998. "The role of economic freedom in explaining penetration of consumer durables," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 69-86.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "Geography, Demography, and Economic Growth in Africa," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 207-296.
- Jamison, Eliot A. & Jamison, Dean T. & Hanushek, Eric A., 2007.
"The effects of education quality on income growth and mortality decline,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 771-788, December.
- Eliot A. Jamison & Dean T. Jamison & Eric A. Hanushek, 2006. "The Effects of Education Quality on Income Growth and Mortality Decline," NBER Working Papers 12652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann Carlos & Frank Lewis, 2010. "Property Rights, Standards of Living, and Economic Growth: Western Canadian Cree," Working Papers 1232, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Henri L.F. De Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2003. "Fertile soil for Structural Funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy Author-Name: Sjef Ederveen," ERSA conference papers ersa03p538, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.
- Farhad Nili & Gabriel Talmain, "undated". "Rent-seeking, Occupational Choice and Oil Boom," Discussion Papers 01/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999.
"Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 343-380, December.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Strategic Policies and Growth : An Applied Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 9801, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luisa Decuir-Viruez, 2003. "Institutional Factors in the Economic growth of Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa03p264, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Carlos Odar Zagaceta, 2002. "Convergencia y polarización. El caso Peruano: 1961 - 1996," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1 Year 20), pages 47-70, June.
- James O. Bukenya & Tesfa G. Gebremedhin & Peter V. Schaeffer, 2003.
"Analysis of Rural Quality of Life and Health: A Spatial Approach,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 17(3), pages 280-293, August.
- Bukenya, James O. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V., 2002. "Analysis Of Rural Quality Of Life And Health: A Spatial Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19878, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lio, Monchi & Liu, Meng-Chun, 2008. "Governance and agricultural productivity: A cross-national analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 504-512, December.
- Hayati, Dariush & Karami, Ezatollah, 2005. "Typology of causes of poverty: The perception of Iranian farmers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 884-901, December.
- Hassan, Tarek A. & Mertens, Thomas M. & Zhang, Tony, 2016.
"Not so disconnected: Exchange rates and the capital stock,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(S1), pages 43-57.
- Tarek A. Hassan & Thomas M. Mertens & Tony Zhang, 2016. "Not So Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2015 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tarek Alexander Hassan & Thomas Mertens & Tony Zhang, 2015. "Not so Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock," NBER Working Papers 21445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hassan, Tarek A. & Mertens, Thomas M. & Zhang, Tony, 2015. "Not so disconnected: exchange rates and the capital stock," Working Paper Series 2015-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hassan, Tarek & Mertens, Thomas M. & Zhang, Tony, 2015. "Not so Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock," CEPR Discussion Papers 10744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis, 2005. "Assessing the impact of the investment climate on productivity using firm-level data : methodology and the cases of Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3621, The World Bank.
- Fernando Garcia & Jorge Oliveira Pires, 2004.
"Productivity of Nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
292, Econometric Society.
- Pires, Jorge Oliveira & Garcia, Fernando, 2004. "Productivity of nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition," Textos para discussão 143, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Frensch, Richard, 2004. "Public governance as the source of quality and variety gains from transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 388-408, September.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2004.
"The anticipated and concurring effects of the EMU: exchange rate volatility, institutions and growth,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1053-1080.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2004. "The anticipated and concurring effects of the EMU : exchange rate volatility, institutions and growth," Research Discussion Papers 15/2004, Bank of Finland.
- MG. Ladu, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri L . F. Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2006.
"Fertile Soil for Structural Funds?A Panel Data Analysis of the Conditional Effectiveness of European Cohesion Policy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 17-42, February.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile soil for structural funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," CPB Discussion Paper 10, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- S. Ederveen & H.L.F. de Groot & R. Nahuis, 2003. "Fertile Soil for Structural Funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," Working Papers 03-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Krüger Jens J. & Cantner Uwe & Hanusch Horst, 2003. "Explaining International Productivity Differences / Erklärung internationaler Produktivitätsunterschiede," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(6), pages 659-679, December.
- Mocnik, Dijana & Sirec, Karin, 2010. "The determinants of Internet use controlling for income level: Cross-country empirical evidence," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 243-256, July.
- R. Pala & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2000. "Estimation of total factor productivity for regions and sectors in Italy. A panel cointegration approach," Working Paper CRENoS 200016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Jens J. Krüger, 2001. "The Global Trends of Total Factor Productivity. Evidence from the Nonparametric Malmquist Index Approach," Working Paper Series B 2001-01, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät.
- Jens Krueger & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 1998. "Explaining International Productivity Differences," Discussion Paper Series 179, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Susan Athey & Scott Stern, 2015.
"The Nature and Incidence of Software Piracy: Evidence from Windows,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of the Digital Economy, pages 443-477
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Scott Stern, 2013. "The Nature and Incidence of Software Piracy: Evidence from Windows," NBER Working Papers 19755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Mihai Mutascu & Cosmin Enache, 2005. "A New Approach Of The Budget Deficit: An Empirical Analysis," Public Economics 0510023, EconWPA.
- Escobal, Javier & Torero, Maximo, 2003. "Adverse Geography and Differences in Welfare in Peru," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Cristina de Souza Pedroso, 2001. "Abertura Comercial e Disparidade de Renda Entre Países: uma Análise Empírica," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 038, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Murat F. Iyigun & Ann L. Owen, 1999. "From indoctrination to the culture of change: technological progress, adaptive skills, and the creativity of nations," International Finance Discussion Papers 642, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew Warner, 2002. "Institutions, Geography, Regions, Countries and the Mobility Bias," CID Working Papers 91, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Christopher Ellis & John Fender, 2006.
"Corruption and Transparency in a Growth Model,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(2), pages 115-149, May.
- Christopher J. Ellis & John Fender, 2003. "Corruption and Transparency in a Growth Model," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-13, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Nicole Crain & W. Crain, 2006. "Terrorized economies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 317-349, July.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2005. "Growth Empirics Under Model Uncertainty; Is Africa Different?," IMF Working Papers 05/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Boyer, 1998. "De « La Théorie Générale » à la Nouvelle Économie Classique : Une réflexion sur la nouveauté en macroéconomie," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 7-56.
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "The Impact of the Judiciary on Economic Activity," Cahiers de recherche 0724, CIRPEE.