Typology of causes of poverty: The perception of Iranian farmers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1988. "The utility of happiness," Social Indicators Research- An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 333-354, August.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2001.
"Why social policy needs subjective indicators,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting
FS III 01-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Runt Veenhoven, 2002. "Why Social Policy Needs Subjective Indicators," Social Indicators Research- An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 33-46, June.
- Abouchedid, Kamal & Nasser, Ramzi, 2001. "Poverty attitudes and their determinants in Lebanon's plural society," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Steven C. Deller & Tsung-Hsiu (Sue) Tsai & David W. Marcouiller & Donald B.K. English, 2001. "The Role of Amenities and Quality of Life In Rural Economic Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 352-365.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-59, May.
- Easterly, William, 1999. "Life during Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 239-76, September.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, .
"Levels of Economic Activity across Countries,"
97001, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:26:y:2005:i:6:p:884-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.