Citations for "A Sealed-Bid Auction Mechanism for Siting Noxious Facilities"
by Kunreuther, Howard & Kleindorfer, Paul R
- Laura Abrardi & Luca Colombo & Pier Angelo Mori, 2014. "Customer Ownership and Quality Provision in Public Services under Asymmetric Information," Euricse Working Papers 1467, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Bjarne Steffen, 2011. "Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany," EWL Working Papers 1107, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Minehart, Deborah & Neeman, Zvika, 2002. "Effective Siting of Waste Treatment Facilities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 303-324, March.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Veszteg, Robert F., 2007. "Choosing a common project: Experimental evidence on the multibidding mechanism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 394-411, July.
- Öztürk Murat & Peters Hans & Storcken Ton, 2012.
"Strategy-proof location of a public bad on a disc,"
042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bossert W. & Peters H.J.M., 2013.
030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2013. "Single-Basined Choice," Cahiers de recherche 04-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2013. "Single-basined choice," Cahiers de recherche 2013-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Yuichi Ishimura & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Spatial Distribution of Disposal Sites¦ Empirical Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 1523, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Öztürk Murat & Peters Hans & Storcken Ton, 2012.
"On the location of public bads: strategy-proofness under two-dimensional single-dipped preferences,"
041, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Murat Öztürk & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 2014. "On the location of public bads: strategy-proofness under two-dimensional single-dipped preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(1), pages 83-108, May.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Stefan Kreiner & Stefan Palan, 2015. "The value of a fallback option," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(2), pages 375-388, June.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2011.
"Choosing and sharing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 296-300, September.
- Nicolas Marchetti, 2005. "Les conflits de localisation : le syndrome NIMBY," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2005rb-05, CIRANO.
- RÃ³bert F. Veszteg, 2004.
"Multibidding Game under Uncertainty,"
Faculty Working Papers
14/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Nicolas Marchetti, 2004. "Face to Face Negotiation to Overcome the Nimby Syndrome: Theory and Experimental Design," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-53, CIRANO.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010.
"Smooth multibidding mechanisms,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Denis Lescop, 2005. "Provision of club goods: cost sharing and selection of a provider," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(25), pages 1-13.
- Giorgio Bellettini & Hubert Kempf, 2008.
"Why not in your Backyard? On the Location and Size of a Public Facility,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2248, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bellettini, Giorgio & Kempf, Hubert, 2013. "Why not in your backyard? On the location and size of a public facility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 22-30.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- van Ommeren, Jos & de Groote, Jesper & Mingardo, Giuliano, 2014.
"Residential parking permits and parking supply,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 33-44.
- Roberta Occhilupo & Giuliana Palumbo & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "Siting public facilities: a theoretical and empirical analysis of the Nimby syndrome in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 91, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Steffen, Bjarne, 2012. "Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 420-429.
- Keith Waehrer, 2003.
"Hazardous Facility Siting When Cost Information Is Private: An Application of Multidimensional Mechanism Design,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 605-622, October.
- Keith Waehrer, 1997. "Hazardous Facility Siting When Cost Information is Private: An Application of Multidimensional Mechanism Design," Game Theory and Information 9702004, EconWPA, revised 26 Feb 1997.
- Garrone, Paola & Groppi, Angelamaria, 2012. "Siting locally-unwanted facilities: What can be learnt from the location of Italian power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 176-186.
- Rudy Santore, 2014. "Noxious Facilities, Environmental Damages, and Efficient Randomized Siting," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(1), pages 101-116, January.
- Feinerman, Eli & Finkelshtain, Israel & Kan, Iddo, 2003.
"On A Political Solution To The Nimby Conflict,"
15000, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2002. "Choosing Wisely: A Multibidding Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1577-1587, December.
- Cramton, Peter C, 1995.
"Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 267-343, Summer.
- Peter Cramton, 1995. "Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 95jems, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:25:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Per Fredriksson, 2000. "The Siting of Hazardous Waste Facilities in Federal Systems: The Political Economy of NIMBY," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(1), pages 75-87, January.