The Impact of Balanced Skills, Working Time Allocation and Peer Effects on the Entrepreneurial Intentions of Scientists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Stuetzer & Martin Obschonka & Eva Schmitt-Rodermund, 2013. "Balanced skills among nascent entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 93-114, June.
- David Audretsch & T. Aldridge, 2009. "Scientist commercialization as conduit of knowledge spillovers," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 897-905, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bijedić, Teita & Maaß, Frank & Schröder, Christian & Werner, Arndt, 2016. "Individual and structural influences on the entrepreneurial activities of academics," Working Papers 08/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
More about this item
KeywordsJack-of-all-Trades; Skills; Entrepreneurial Intentions; Academic Entrepreneurship; Peer Effects; Working Time Balance;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-12-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-12-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2012-12-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-12-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-12-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zrh:wpaper:325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Koller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibuzhch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.