Report NEP-PPM-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Hollenbeck, 2012. "Return on Investment in Workforce Development Programs," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-188, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Gabriel de Abreu Madeira, 2012. "Legal Enforcement, Default and Heterogeneity of Project Financing Contracts," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_31, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Hoogendoorn, Sander M. & Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petra Moog & Arndt Werner & Stefan Houweling & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "The Impact of Balanced Skills, Working Time Allocation and Peer Effects on the Entrepreneurial Intentions of Scientists," Working Papers 325, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Repucci, Sarah, 2012. "Civil Service Reform: A review," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2012. "Collusion through joint R&D: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 79, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Joaquin Morales Belpaire, 2012. "Decentralized Aid and Democracy," Working Papers 1212, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2012. "Coffee Filters and Creativity: The Value of Multiple Filters in the Creative Process," Working Papers CEB 12-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.