Should I stay or should I go? Gender differences in professional employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2004.
"Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 331-345, 04/05.
- Petrongolo, Barbara, 2004. "Gender segregation in employment contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3662, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Petrongolo, Barbara, 2004. "Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2004. "Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts," CEP Discussion Papers dp0637, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Emer Smyth, 2002. "Gender Differentiation and Early Labour Market Integration across Europe," MZES Working Papers 46, MZES.
- Jones, David R & Makepeace, Gerald H, 1996. "Equal Worth, Equal Opportunities: Pay and Promotion in an Internal Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 401-409, March.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsprofessions; sex segregation; labor market outcomes; family formation; tertiary education; Germany; Professionen; Geschlechtersegregation; Arbeitsmarkterträge; Familienbildung; tertiärer Bildungsbereich; Deutschland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbslm:spi2009501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aawzbde.html .