Dynamics Of Female Participation In Higher Education And Employment – The Absorption Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanna Vallanti & Angela Cipollone & Eleonora Patacchini, 2012.
"Women Labor Market Performance in Europe: Trends and Shaping Factors,"
- Cipollone, Angela & Patacchini, Eleonora & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2012. "Women’s Labour Market Performance in Europe: Trends and Shaping Factors," CEPS Papers 7329, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:ags:jrpieb:128648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alena Bicakova, 2010. "Gender Unemployment Gaps: Evidence from the New EU Member States," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp410, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2010. "Youth Unemployment: Déjà Vu?," IZA Discussion Papers 4705, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "New Measures of Gender Inequality: The Social Institutions and Gender Index (SIGI)and its Subindices," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 10, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Cristina RADOI, 2012. "Theoretical Debates On The Concept Of "Gender Equality"," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 1, pages 5-17.
- Balleer, Almut & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Turunen, Jarkko, 2009. "Labour force participation in the euro area: a cohort based analysis," Working Paper Series 1049, European Central Bank.
- Johannes Jütting & Angela Luci & Christian Morrisson, 2010. "Why Do so many Women End up in Bad Jobs?: A Cross-country Assessment," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 287, OECD Publishing.
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane, 2011. "Where to Work? Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes during Economic Crisis," Working Papers 289, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Patrycja Zwiech, 2011. "International Regulations Concerning Gender Discrimination In Professional Life," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 8(2), pages 49-52, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFemale Tertiary Education; Employment; Absorption Index;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esb:casprv:2014-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.